Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PC: Tech Session at Porsche of Livermore ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
I went to a tech session at the Porsche dealer in Livermore on Saturday.

If nothing else, it was as good an excuse as any to drive the 914! biggrin.gif

The main topics were 4-wheel alignment and different types of oil used for different engines and transmissions.

Overall, this was a very nice event, sponsored by PCA (Diablo Region), with competent speakers and best of all, free coffee and lunch.
chowtime.gif

There was one other 914 there in the morning, unfortunately i didn't get any pictures of it.
Bill Packwood's original /6 with all the factory GT goodies, steel flares, balsa hoods etc. etc. etc.

I snapped a few pics with my cell phone:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
EdwardBlume
I was there a week earlier test driving a Cayman. Yes that is a real 959 in the background...
SirAndy
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jan 23 2011, 07:49 PM) *
There was one other 914 there in the morning, unfortunately i didn't get any pictures of it.
Bill Packwood's original /6 with all the factory GT goodies, steel flares, balsa hoods etc. etc. etc.

I found a picture of Bill's 914 on Armando's site. It looks even better in person ...
first.gif

Elliot Cannon
Thanks for the pics Andy. Maybe you should take pics with your cell phone all the time. av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.