Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale Front 914 airdam and rear wing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
marankie
914 AIRDAM and WING.This combination was developed for racing but make your 914 really distinctive on the street. The front dam and rear wing give you car excellent balanced down force at both the front and rear of the car for great track performance.

The Sheridan front dam has holes for brake ducting and oil-cooler. Is in good non-painted shape with some small cracks repaired and reinforced (it is pretty low to the ground) comes complete with aluminum bolt on splitter.

The distinctive rear wing has a real aerodynamic airfoil section, and was developed for IMSA GTU Mazda cars. It bolts into the rear gutter under the trunk lid, so that there are no visible holes in the body. You bolt on the aluminum side plates (into the gutter) and then close the trunk and then bolt on the wing to the side plates. Wing angle is adjustable to compensate for fast tracks and slower tracks (more angle). Comes with bolt on “Gurney flap” and optional stainless cross bracing wires to stop high speed side flutter (racing only).

Price is $300 for the pair plus shipping.
Martin Jansen , 818-889-3583

Photos are of the components, and my car when fitted with the above
marankie
Some how my photos did not upload. try again
marankie
Did not work again. Need assistance. email marankie@sbcglobal.net for photos
pt_700
i had problems uploading photo's too until i figured this out. try using your photo viewing application or even your email application to reduce them down to less than 500 kb before attaching.

paul
SirAndy
QUOTE(marankie @ Jan 24 2011, 07:36 AM) *
Some how my photos did not upload. try again

We do have a FAQ forum that covers those kinds of questions ...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=13637

bye1.gif
marankie
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Try again to add photos, this time reduced.
koozy
Will you separate the two? If so, I am interested in the rear wing. Please PM or email me a price shipped to Santa Clara, CA 95051 and the weight of the unit.

Thanks.
detoxcowboy
good thing for pics, that is a hella'va wing.. sweet
6freak
side marker lenses smile.gif
76-914
QUOTE(koozy @ Jan 24 2011, 08:50 PM) *

Will you separate the two? If so, I am interested in the rear wing. Please PM or email me a price shipped to Santa Clara, CA 95051 and the weight of the unit.

Thanks.

And I would be interested in the front. just pm me if available.
JmuRiz
Cool intake snorkel too!
racerbvd
Normally, I'm not a fan of wings on 914s, but I like that one.... beer.gif
d914
if any of the deals fall trhough let me know,, like that wing
marankie
Both items, dam and wing sold. Thankyou for your interest.
Martin
campbellcj
Bummed I did not see this earlier. Martin - no more track stuff in your future, or are you just putting the car back to a no-aero configuration?
marankie
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Jan 26 2011, 09:15 PM) *

Bummed I did not see this earlier. Martin - no more track stuff in your future, or are you just putting the car back to a no-aero configuration?

After about 40 track events including about 20 races, '93 to 2005, I gues I am finished with track events.
Going again on the Targa California though, and an occasional plast up Mulholland or Stunt statisfies.
Martin
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.