Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who to contact at 914Rubber.com?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
NJ914Guy
I hear they are our resident rubber strip guys. I want to discuss and purchase a new front trunk weather strip. Sorry to ask, but I am new here. Thanks!
RiqueMar
If you go to their site (I'm not going to repeat the url) there's a 'Contact Us' tap on the top right corner
detoxcowboy
member is mikey914, name is Mark, you won't meet a better 914 supplier.. top notch!
Tom_T
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 24 2011, 04:20 PM) *

member is mikey914, name is Mark, you won't meet a better 914 supplier.. top notch!

agree.gif

PM him on here with your phone no., if you need to talk to him directly, or you can do it by PM &/or email at his member page & he's at member vendors for many topics for his various parts. He'll get you set up with what you need. Great guy!
shoguneagle
First Class Operation!!! I have bought direct and over the E-Bay with both giving very, very pleasant buying opportunities. Cannot say enough about Mark (914rubber on E-Bay). His products as always first class and runs a very good business.

Steve Hurt
NJ914Guy
Thanks guys. PM sent to Mark.
RJMII
+1 for Mark being a top notch guy. smile.gif When he saw that I was starting to make 914 stuff with my CNC setup, he sent me a PM offering advice, help, and an opportunity to work together on some stuff to make sure we were not on each others' toes. While we haven't worked on anything together, he certainly has my respect.
markb
agree.gif with all of the good things said about Mark & his operation.
gothspeed
I have pruchased lots of his parts on ebay and they are as good as it gets!

The black front window rubber is still on the list to purchase, once I figure out the installation method.
NJ914Guy
Sent a PM and have not heard back. Anyone know if Mark is away or on vacation?

-Chuck
mepstein
Patience - This isn't his main business but it's worth the wait.
914itis
Last I spoke with him he said that he was going to be back last Sunday. He was away. I am Not sure if he is back yet. But I agree its worth the wait
Black22
I had contact with him yesterday at 8:30am. Said he would be back today...not sure what time. He'll get back to you for sure.
nsr-jamie
Mark travels a lot and also spends what free time he has in developing new products. He is extremely busy but always gets back to people. He is probably on the road now, give him a few days and I am sure you will hear back from him soon. All I can see is he is a top notch guy and makes excellent goods for a decent price, takes pride in his work, is a 914 enthusiast and very honest. I have ordered from him several times and always been satisfied.
Mikey914
Thanks guys, you were right, that damn day job is getting in the way again. If I didn't love it, I'd leave it.

I'm inj Edmonton Canada for the next 2, fortunately there's a heat wave here. -5C. At least it's not snowing.... Yet.

Dropped you a email and PM.
-Mark
NJ914Guy
Thanks for reaching out Mark. Email sent back with pics. Appreciate your help!
AndyB
You just gotta be patient with alot of the member vendors. Remember many of them have jobs outside the 914 World its how we all pay for the hobby biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.