Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: 914-6 Conversion Roller 5Lug SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
carr914
The saying goes, Buy someone elses project and save yourself money & aggravation - Well, here goes

This a Rust-Free car ( Thanks to Wayne1234) and I converted it to 5 Lug - SC, New Torsion Bars, Koni Yellows. Since I went back to work ( at a Porsche Dealership ) I really haven't spent much time on it.

It comes with the Original Side-shifter, Bumpers, Bumper Tops, etc

Entertaining offers of $4,500 $2,500

Contact me by PM

T.C.

Click to view attachment
carr914
icon_bump.gif As it's now F/S as a Roller

My GT is coming home so this needs to go or just sit in storage for a year or 2

T.C.
carr914
Drastic Price Reduction - $2,500

I need this out of the way before my GT gets here.

In order to lower the Price, I'll be removing the Leather Dash Pad ( I will supply 1 nice Original), The PMB Front Brake Calipers & The Rear Koni/Perch Kit.

The New Owner will also need to supply his Own Wheels & Tires

T.C.
racerbvd
Trades biggrin.gif
carr914
Also this car comes with good Bumpers (Chrome) with Nice Tops.
Ferg
T.C. forwarding this to a buddy who is thinking about a race car build. beerchug.gif What is the chassis year??
carr914
I think it is a 74, I have to check the Title when I get home
carr914
Also has beautiful rear lenses that I put on outa my stash smoke.gif
carr914
Kinda Surprised I'm not getting interest.

Let me list the Goodies;

Rust Free Tub - Nice Paint
Very Nice Interior with JVC CD Stereo
RamMatt Installed in doors & firewall
Re-lined TargaTop
914-6 Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
New or Nice Rubber Seals everywhere
Very Nice Bumpers with Nice Bumper Tops
Very Nice Rear Tail Lenses
911SC Front Struts w/ 3.5" Brake Spacing, New Torsion Bars, New Koni Sport Yellow Struts, New Zimmerman Rotors, New Bearing
Rear Reinforced Trailing Arms, Correct 5-Lug (not redrilled Hubs) SC Calipers ( bought these from JT's friend for about $800)
Very Nice D/S & P/S Stock Mirrors
SideShift Tranny
Replaced TargaTop holders in rear Trunk
all wiring intact including Relay Board

T.C.
PeeGreen 914
I really want to buy this TC but I have a feeling the shipping would kill me.
kevin311
Im very interested and i live in tampa! I just dont have quite enough money yet and I dont want to lowball anyone. I also dont have any wheels and tires.. headbang.gif
But Im working on all of that and am hoping its still available when I do..
So there is interest just not from the right people biggrin.gif
Good luck
Kev
carr914
Jon, I think the Shipping would surprize you

Kevin, Send me a pm, I can lend you some wheels

T.C.
PeeGreen 914
Well, if I could get it here for $3,000 I would be all over this. But you'd have to "lend" me some wheels too happy11.gif

15x7s ideally blink.gif
carr914
I'll lend anybody wheels to get it where it's going, you just have to send them back to me

Jon, I'll check with my shippers, we might be close

T.C.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 3 2011, 01:50 PM) *

I'll lend anybody wheels to get it where it's going, you just have to send them back to me

Jon, I'll check with my shippers, we might be close

T.C.

aktion035.gif
Root_Werks
Jon, funny I was thinking the same thing. Much of the work has already been done. There's more than $3k in parts on this already.

If I would get it, I'd steel flare it putting the 914 turn signal bumps back on it and weld on another steel roof, then drop some sort of six into it. Perfect 914 for that kinda mod.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Mar 3 2011, 02:16 PM) *

Jon, funny I was thinking the same thing. Much of the work has already been done. There's more than $3k in parts on this already.

If I would get it, I'd steel flare it putting the 914 turn signal bumps back on it and weld on another steel roof, then drop some sort of six into it. Perfect 914 for that kinda mod.

Well, the over $3k in parts on it are also all parts I was planning on buying in the near future. So this would work out well. Even better if TC decided he loved me and threw in some wheels beerchug.gif but I know that's not likely going to happen sad.gif
RJMII
@ Bovey: What about the Jamie Rust adventure? He was needing to haul a car out to the right coast somewhere and would have an empty trailer coming back. What if someone were to step up to make a round trip for the two of you? Kind of like a hot-shot driver for the oil company, only more like a 914 delivery express. just tossing out crazy ideas. smile.gif
PeeGreen 914
I'm listening smile.gif
carr914
Still Available - How I don't know confused24.gif
racerbvd
I don't understand either....
sean_v8_914
it costs 600 bucks to ship that from FL to WA. do it now before they bump teh price due to fuel costs
carr914
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Mar 14 2011, 09:48 AM) *

it costs 600 bucks to ship that from FL to WA. do it now before they bump teh price due to fuel costs

I just got a qoute Coast to Coast for $1200, because it is non-op

T.C.
racerbvd
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 14 2011, 06:23 AM) *

QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Mar 14 2011, 09:48 AM) *

I just got a qoute Coast to Coast for $1200, because it is non-op

T.C.

Yep is cheaper than when I shipped a car (non-op) to San Francisco and about what it cost to get the 914-6 from Chicago to Naples
carr914
icon_bump.gif

Click to view attachment
Andyrew
Seriously? No takers?

This is a killer chassis for the price..
carr914
Looks like I have a Sale Pending - SOLD

T.C.
Gunther

Hi TC,
If your deal falls through PM me. I think I have it sold.
Thanks
Gunther
RJMII
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Mar 3 2011, 10:34 PM) *

I'm listening smile.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=115977
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.