Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Driver and Pass Doors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jcmurray
I am looking for a decent pair of doors. I only need the shell as I have all the hardware/glass, but will take it if need be. This is for a 1971 but I think the late model teener doors will work right??? They can need a little body filler but not much... and minimal rust please. I can pick them up if it they are around Central Texas.

Thanks Guys!
914xprs
QUOTE(jcmurray @ Jan 25 2011, 02:14 PM) *

I am looking for a decent pair of doors. I only need the shell as I have all the hardware/glass, but will take it if need be. This is for a 1971 but I think the late model teener doors will work right??? They can need a little body filler but not much... and minimal rust please. I can pick them up if it they are around Central Texas.

Thanks Guys!

pm sent
chrispy
QUOTE(jcmurray @ Jan 25 2011, 02:14 PM) *

Thanks Guys!

I have a pair of doors off a 1972 (year without side impact bars)> They had minor rust on bottom and had about an inch of rust thru on the outer edge of the weather striping guide. I repaired and POR 15 all rusted areas, than filled and sanded and had them painted euopean black. At this point, I found out that I do not do good enough body work skills to have a black car. I also found out that this year car did not have side impact bar on the doors. Since it is my daughters car, I got the newer doors and had the bodywork and paint done by a pro.
$100 for the pair plus freight. I think freight will be expensive.
Let me know, chrispy
matteyp
Pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.