Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: www.dgi.net/914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
just to let you guys know,

the WWW.DGI.NET/914 site hasn't been updated in years.
we have obtained a complete copy that is online here:

http://www.all914.com/914club/

please do not promote the old links anymore as we can't guarantee how long the old site will still be up and running ...

Andy
Brad Roberts
As time goes on... we will add the same content here. Most of it was written by DaveDarling anyway (which he gave us permission to use) so... hang in there. Its the wrong time of year to be working on the computers....

Nice and sunny in NorCal.

B
SirAndy
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 11 2003, 08:17 PM)
Nice and sunny in NorCal.

yeah, let's just wait for those long, dark and cold NorCal winter nights. cool.gif

B. Are you going to be at the shop tomorrow?
i could swing by around noonish ...

Andy
Brad Roberts
I plan to be here..... BUT Al took off with the keys to the building where your car is sitting. I looked all over for them today.

I'll be working on "Muellers6" tomorrow starting around 11am.

B
SirAndy
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 11 2003, 08:23 PM)
I plan to be here..... BUT Al took off with the keys to the building where your car is sitting. I looked all over for them today.

well, there's always that crow-bar of mine rolleyes.gif
can you call him? or john?
Brad Roberts
Al is out of town and doesnt have a cell phone. John and I spent 30 minutes going through all the keys he had for all 3 buildings.... damn that is a lot of doors. Anyway.. no go. I have the key for the manufactuing building. I called Tony and he wont be back until Monday.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.