Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Alignment Shims
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
McMark
I need a LARGE amount of alignment shims. As I do more and more 914 alignment jobs, I'm running out of them. I'd like to have a large collection that I can bead blast and powdercoat at one time. And I'm also looking for a bulk discount.

So... 914 dismantlers, if you've got a box of these sitting around, PM me your price for the whole lot and appox. how many are there or a picture.
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 27 2011, 11:50 AM) *

I need a LARGE amount of alignment shims. As I do more and more 914 alignment jobs, I'm running out of them. I'd like to have a large collection that I can bead blast and powdercoat at one time. And I'm also looking for a bulk discount.

So... 914 dismantlers, if you've got a box of these sitting around, PM me your price for the whole lot and appox. how many are there or a picture.

I have a small fortune in shims. They all came off one car! blink.gif

Wasn't there someone here on the board who makes new ones? idea.gif
McMark
Engman does, IIRC. But I'm guessing the price I'm looking to get them for is well below the cost of materials. wink.gif
SUNAB914
McMark, what if I send you out some shims I had made and you tell me if they will work for you. I think I have 20 plus on hand.
underthetire
I have the laser program if you can find a sheetmetal shop in your area with a Fanuc controlled CNC laser.
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 27 2011, 12:28 PM) *

Engman does, IIRC. But I'm guessing the price I'm looking to get them for is well below the cost of materials. wink.gif

I was going to schwing by EASY on Saturday morning. I'll ask them ... shades.gif
FourBlades

Chris Foley makes sets of these, including some real thick ones, for cheap.

John
sled9146
I have mucho and located in Petaluma. PM me your Napa address and I will swing by with my stash.

sled
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.