Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *NEW* S-Caliper DuroAno Piston Set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Eric_Shea
Meet the final solution for the ill-fated S-Caliper piston. You’re looking at the new DuroAno® S-Caliper pistons with metallurgy technology borrowed from every amazing caliper since the 917 caliper.

The thought came to us when we kept seeing S-Caliper pistons flake and fail due to dis-similar metal fusion and original “plated” pistons. The question; why dis-similar metal when we could use similar metal? 930 calipers have aluminum pistons. 951 calipers have aluminum pistons. 908 calipers have aluminum pistons... why not S-Calipers?

The coating process was a key component. As technology progressed, so did the coating process. These new aluminum pistons are harder and more durable than their original or stainless counterparts. Our special DuroAno® Coating makes them the perfect piston for the S-Caliper.

They are feather weight was well. These weigh 1/2 of what a stock S-Caliper piston weighs.

Put an end to S-Caliper woes. These pistons will right the original wrong and last forever.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Pistons are $60.00 $40.00 each ($160.00 for a complete set). Shipping is $5.00 Flat Rate

http://www.pmbperformance.com/catalog/item...552/8573492.htm
RoadGlue
OMG, these are awesome Eric! I have a set of S-Calipers on the shelf that will needs these come rebuild time. Still a number months (or years?) away at this point, but this is great news. THANK YOU. I'd better not wait years, huh? smile.gif
914werke
drooley.gif
mepstein
Hacksaw, file, sandpaper and some silver paint and I could make them cheaper.

happy11.gif
underthetire
So what exactly is DuroAno? Looks like hard anodize to me? confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.