Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Bosch Trigger Points "Sold"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dakota
For sale, 1 set of Bosch OE trigger points for 914. P/N 311 905 301 or 1 230 090 000.
New in the box.

Price: $49.00

This part has been sold
tod914
I'll purchase those from you. PM sent.
MikeM
QUOTE(dakota @ Jan 27 2011, 03:16 PM) *

For sale, 1 set of Bosch OE trigger points for 914. P/N 311 905 301 or 1 230 090 000.
New in the box.

Price: $49.00Click to view attachment

PM sent...in case tod914 doesn't want them.
detoxcowboy
This is wierd the exact same picture even the baggie in the backround is on ebay but was listed here and sold here first?.. What gives??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...sQ5fAccessories

confused24.gif
914itis
did you see the price on ebay?
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(ppetion @ Jan 27 2011, 09:13 PM) *

did you see the price on ebay?

The price on Ebay is the correct price or in the ball park of $120.00, it is the price here that is the steal.. Tod is no fool// .. biggrin.gif
tod914
Price changed, so they should still be available in case anyone is interested. It seems new stock on these are in as well, at various vendors.
MikeM
This was a "bait and switch" fellas...after advertising for 50.00 he now says he's turning down offers of 100.00. Now I wouldn'y buy them for 10.00!!!
My 2 cents.
detoxcowboy
It turns out he has alot of them and just woke up to the price. $100, $120, $95 ect. is not gouging but the reality of parts sometimes..

I was just looking out for us here, as I have had seller use my pictures of vintage rare somewhat expensive home amplifers and post them on ebay, and there is no way the seller could have had that exact one re-lamped in pristine condition that I did, plus it was my coffee table ect..

The seller is alright, could have been someone else just using his picture..
detoxcowboy
Plus 914 World prices are usually always lower than anywhere else, I could not give away below my cost New 2.0 Mahle Euro Pistons Set on this site, but sold elsewhere for their "true?" market value.. If someone is selling something here lower than they are selling elsewhere they are doing this site justice, not douche bags...
MikeM
Detox...ok, but that's not the case with this guy. I've recieved a couple of PM's that are not complimentary, to say the least.
tod914
Ditto on that Mike. Besides, pitching members against each other to get the highest price isn't in the guidelines for posting advertisements. Ended up blocking him to put an end to his snide comments.
detoxcowboy
Sometimes you gotta call a Spade a "Spade". Douche anyone?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.