Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Plain Alloy Center Wheel Caps in good condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PBC914
Need 4 Alloy center wheel caps for my Fuchs. I am hoping someone has 4 in good to excellent condition. No Porsche crest, just the plain shiny silver caps.

Thanks.
PBC914
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 28 2011, 07:14 PM) *

Danke. These would be great for concours wheels. Mine aren't perfect. AA has them for $34 each. I think that's still to high.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(PBC914 @ Jan 28 2011, 05:19 PM) *

Danke. These would be great for concours wheels. Mine aren't perfect. AA has them for $34 each. I think that's still to high.

welcome.png $$$ sometimes.. they come out to about $20 each..

Those are not concourse those are aftermarket from a vw shop..

Just was trying to help following your description.. alloy no crest, not alot of money..

The link is as cheap as they come aftermarket $89 for 4.. They are heavier qualitly than the originals.. I can link you to an NOS set of originals for $450..

A good conditon set of originals used just sold for $152 on ebay...

or the other option is to go plastic fugly aftermarket..

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksi...-All-Categories

or polished steel high quality w/ real mini crests for $350..

I
PBC914
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 28 2011, 07:48 PM) *

QUOTE(PBC914 @ Jan 28 2011, 05:19 PM) *

welcome.png $$$ sometimes.. they come out to about $20 each..

Those are not concourse those are aftermarket from a vw shop..

Just was trying to help following your description.. alloy no crest, not alot of money..

The link is as cheap as they come aftermarket $89 for 4.. They are heavier qualitly than the originals.. I can link you to an NOS set of originals for $450..

A good conditon set of originals used just sold for $152 on ebay...

or the other option is to go plastic fugly aftermarket..

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksi...-All-Categories

or polished steel high quality w/ real mini crests for $350..

I

Appreciate the information-it's been 14 years since I bought some for my last 914! I swear they were cheaper then!
detoxcowboy
They probably were I mean they are not high tech or made of Platinum, just supply and demand at this point.. I feel you $$$ Wait till you find out what other crap turned to gold over 14 years..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.