Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel injection parts for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cevan
All these parts came off my '74 motor. I rebuilt the engine and switched to carbs so I don't need these any longer. You can PM me your zip code and I'll figure the shipping.

SOLD: 4 green top injectors with elbows and fuel rails. I had these serviced by Cruzin Performance about 3000 miles ago. $125

Click to view attachment

SOLD: AAR $30

Click to view attachment
Cevan
Fuel regulator $20

Click to view attachment

SOLD - MPS. It leaks down from 15psi to 10 psi in abut 50 seconds. $50

Click to view attachment
Cevan
SOLD: Throttlebody, plenum, both air temp sensors, and throttle position sensor. $75

Click to view attachment

Intake tubes for 3 stud heads. $25

Click to view attachment
Cevan
ECU $75

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Cevan
Air box $25

Click to view attachment

2 port fuel pump $50

Click to view attachment
MikeM
Cevan...you have a PM.
paws4862
Cevan
Hi if you still have the injectors 125.00, the throttlebody for 75.00, and the aar valve I would like to have them all ,I can pay with paypal or money order
Thanks Fred
detoxcowboy
th_curran
I need the intake tubes for the 3 stud heads ($25)
MikeM
I was first in line for the injectors and I asked this guy for more info on the distributor he was selling. He never got back to me. Now it looks like he sold them to someone else...thanks Cevan....that was awesome of you.
Thanks for treating forum members like crap.
Mike
Vysoc

I am interested in the MPS please PM me.

Thanks,
Vysoc
Cevan
MikeM, sorry you think I treated you like crap.

I prefer to sell items here rather than on Ebay because I know most of the people here really care about these cars.

Regarding the injectors, someone PM'd me before your post about the injectors and throttlebody.

And I did reply to you that the distributor was still for sale.
MikeM
QUOTE(Cevan @ Feb 3 2011, 02:29 PM) *

MikeM, sorry you think I treated you like crap.

I prefer to sell items here rather than on Ebay because I know most of the people here really care about these cars.

Regarding the injectors, someone PM'd me before your post about the injectors and throttlebody.

And I did reply to you that the distributor was still for sale.

I wanted the injectors and the distributor. I simply asked for more information about the distributor but you couldn't be bothered to provide that info.
Then you sold then to someone else.
You sir are a jackwagon...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.