Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB fuel pump connector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
matteyp
Does anyone have an electrical connector for a 3 port fuel pump? For some reason my connector has been cut from my harness. Thanks

Matt
Eric_Shea
icon_bump.gif

Matt, if you get any extra offers let me know. I need one for my second pump.
matteyp
I can't even find one?
Eric_Shea
I'll start looking too. I'll let you know if I find one.
detoxcowboy
I found the ebay was the most likely source outside of someones private stach or parts car.. It took awhile but the same week I found mine, 2 more came up to auction.. one of those streak things you see on ebay.. If i see one i will find you.. it was like $25 for new boot included..

i just did a quick hit at samb vw and there are a couple there but it is hard to tell form the pics, but there is definatley one on a fuel pump there too.. just a thought and you may have to buy the boot seperate, cheap harness though.

last shot check this link/post from 2 days ago here at 914 world the offerer has 3 port pump with leads, i guess meaning the harness, maybe he will part the "leads" and just keep his pump to sell, would not hurt a fuel pump sale at all to not have the harness.. just the final thought good luck..

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=113776

plus there is always jeff bowlsby's private stash biggrin.gif
matteyp
Thanks for the help guys, my car is inching closer and closer to running wink.gif
914Sixer
I know that it is a VW type 3 plug. Maybe available from VW or one of the sites. I will see if I have some extras. AA may have them also.

VW part 311.906.213
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 31 2011, 12:58 PM) *

I know that it is a VW type 3 plug. Maybe available from VW or one of the sites. I will see if I have some extras. AA may have them also.

VW part 311.906.213

agree.gif type 3 is what I have seen as well ...
914Sixer
3 are available on theSamba.com. Search fuel pump plug.
Eric_Shea
Matt... hopefully, I just grabbed all 3 on Samba. If it comes through I'll pass one on to you.

E.
matteyp
Thanks man
sixnotfour
I just grabbed all 3 on Samba

Hoarder
Eric_Shea
THERE's the pot calling the kettle black! slap.gif

Matt, he wrote back that he got the check. Shoot me your address in a PM.
Eric_Shea
Matt... Shoot me your address.
hot_shoe914
Too bad I didn't see this sooner, pretty sure I have a couple of these unless I tossed them in the garbage when I upgraded my pump.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.