Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 125th 914 LE found
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
I believe this is the very nice Creamsicle Mueller and others have recently spotted on Highway 17 in San Jose, which is where I saw him. Followed and located the car, but the owner had vanished by the time I found the parked car. He has a personal invite to the WCC now.. on an event flyer... biggrin.gif

VIN 14989 for those interested. Nice car...fresh restoration. Maybe we can get him to the WCC?
Brad Roberts
Yep. Surfer dude from Santa Cruz. I met him several years ago at a Carlsen swap meet. Nice guy. Hawaiin print shirts and flip flops like MikeZ.

B
Jenny
Scary! You followed him? On the other hand... if I wasn't always late for something, I'd probably have followed as well.

Jen
GWN7
Nice biggrin.gif

Jeff the LE stalker laugh.gif
Mark Henry
If any Canadian wants an real Creamsicle LE Mike at Mike's 914 has one. It's in primer right now, all repairs done right and he will only sell it finished.

I think he wants $15,000 Canadian for it, about $11500 USD. I'm pretty sure that price is firm.
DuckRyder
If I ever see a grasshopper I'll follow it.

There are 3 cremsicles (at least) at AA, in various stages of restoration.
914werke
Hmmm. the grills are Red. And no side stripes? Wasnt someone on the board doing the vinal reproduction?
JmuRiz
Also looks like his front signal lenses are more red than orange, could be the funky lighting in the area. That's a very nice looking car though, good find!
davep
Jeff was prepared, camera and WCC flyerf! beer.gif
joea9146
Looks more like a CandyCane than a Creamsicle laugh.gif
JeffBowlsby
Hmmm. the grills are Red. And no side stripes? Wasnt someone on the board doing the vinal reproduction?

Yes to those details. If he contacts me, I will tell him about the Phoenix Red side stripes availability...I know someone who fabs them in the correct color... wink.gif
smg914
Looks like someone mistakenly painted the fog light grills phoenix red instead of black.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.