Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Junkyard SCORE !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
A friend of mine told me about an old IH pickup in a juhnkyard around here I had not been to before. Nothing to speak of on the truck, a badass 63 Comet that looked ready to drive away ( they wouldn't sell dry.gif ) and as I'm walking around I see a pair of familiar taillights.... Alfa Romeo Milano talight. I make a beeline to the car. Torn allto pieces, interior shot BUT the rear is still under it, and up until this morning so were these biggrin.gif $ 24.00 bootyshake.gif Mr. Shea will be getting these some time in the future flag.gif Until then they will be added to my parts collection to gather dust dry.gif
Krieger
Nice!
rick 918-S
WTF.gif beerchug.gif dry.gif
leebenedi
Will they fit a 914?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(leebenedi @ Jan 31 2011, 09:38 AM) *

Will they fit a 914?

Yup! The fit the front with 911SC rotors. Polished up and peeking out from behind 5 lug Fuchs they are sexy as hell and about 4# lighter than what they replace...

I got one of the first sets Eric rebuilt... I like 'em!! smilie_pokal.gif
mepstein
I got mine from Eric but they were slightly more than $24.
skota
oh those do look good, nice score.
mepstein
Looks like they sell for $60-100/pair (core condition) over on the Alfa board. I see Mr. Shea has been a customer. biggrin.gif

leebenedi
Will they fit with the standard rotors and wheels?
mepstein
They will if you have 3" struts. 911T or 914-6. They will not fit stock 914-4 suspension.
shoguneagle
You pledgerizing 914 owners stay away from out ALFA ROMEO parts bins!!!!

Just kidding.

Glad to see Alfa parts may be used on the 914. I have a 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce with L-Jetronic Injection. A possibillity some of the injection parts can be used on the 914. The computer for fuel and ignition are separate units, and the Alfa uses two different pumps (for pressurizing in the tank and external for operations)

Hope someone can possibly use this information.

Steve Hurt
SLITS
How many would you like?
bozo914
OOOHHHH, SHINY!!!!
Eric_Shea
Very good score. Take the pins out ASAP and spray PB Blaster in the fastener ends.
VaccaRabite
Race Car?
Or one of your other projects?
computers4kids
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 31 2011, 10:10 AM) *

Mine were a 85 but in great condition and ready to go. I haven't decided to polish them or not. Waiting on one more set.

mepstein
What year of the 911sc rotors will fit and what hats? I currently have 3" 911 struts with BMW calipers mounted on solid rotors. I will be using the 20mm rotors I believe...not sure if the same hats I have will fit. I'm running 16" fuchs.
Eric_Shea
20's
scotty b
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Jan 31 2011, 05:07 PM) *

Race Car?
Or one of your other projects?

R.I.F. slap.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Jan 31 2011, 08:25 PM) *

Mine were a 85 but in great condition and ready to go. I haven't decided to polish them or not. Waiting on one more set.

mepstein
What year of the 911sc rotors will fit and what hats? I currently have 3" 911 struts with BMW calipers mounted on solid rotors. I will be using the 20mm rotors I believe...not sure if the same hats I have will fit. I'm running 16" fuchs.

blink.gif Your asking the wrong person. You want to ask Eric Shea. I only know what I stated because that's what Eric educated/sold me.
Mr.242
What about the original Recaro Seats?
moparrob

IPB Image

Sprooooiiing!!!!!

Nice stuff there..
bfrymire
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Jan 31 2011, 07:30 PM) *

What about the original Recaro Seats?

Only the verde had the recaro's. The silver, gold and platinum had other...

-- brett
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.