Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Monza style muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DanT
4 chrome tips, entire muffler was bead blasted and then painted with high temp paint.
No rust, no holes. Very solid muffler for 2.0L heat exchangers
$50 local pickup only
matteyp
Will this fit a 1.7?
DanT
only if you change to 2.0L heat exchangers....
the 2.0L pipes come straight back on the HEs....the 1.7L HEs kick up at the back so the muffler is slightly different.
Daiberl
No chance that you ship it to Seattle smile.gif ?
DanT
won't be cheap to ship, I am sure...I will weigh it and you can figure shipping from 95120.
Muffler is about 23 pounds, and then add maybe another 2 pounds for box and packing.

so 25# total.
Daiberl
I just got my Fister Mufflers for my 996 delivered and I thnik shipping was around $30 from CA to 98058 (where I live). So if we end up around $80 - $85 shipped I take the muffler, let me know what you come up with. I have the same muffler which was on my car but after 20 years in a garage it doesn't look too good. Since I had the same muffler on my first 914 in Germany I would love to have it again.
DanT
looks like Fedex would be around $22 + the packing. Your call. smile.gif
Daiberl
Sold biggrin.gif Can you send me a paypal invoice to jdaiberl at gmx dot de? No jurry with shipping, I have the engine still out and hope to get my parts from gpr the next days so that I can put everything together and get the engine back in.
DanT
Sorry, but I don't do Paypal....
A check for the total to my address will work.
I will find a box and get the final shipping costs and then PM you the total.
Daiberl
Ok, can you send me your address via PM and I will send a check.
DanT
as soon as I get it boxed/packaged I will let you know address and total smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.