Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I searched, I must be dumb, Who is doing the name tags?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hwgunner
Need to know who is doing the name tags. I searched and could not find it. Not under "name Tag" "name tags" "nametags" "badge" "Badges".

so who is it?

jonathan beerchug.gif
detoxcowboy
sunglasses.gif Gunner, "Badges?" "We don't need Stinkin' Badges.." sunglasses.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=96186
hwgunner
OK, so I should have searched "The Yopu Store, Accessories for the 914World Life".

I even looked at Conedodgers sig and did not see anything.

Thanks for the help!

jonathan beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
Jonathan,
Wadaya need? Send me a PM...
hwgunner
I did! poke.gif

jonathan
underthetire
Hey rob, if you want the 914 outline name tags like I did, send me a PM and i'll give you the program.
ClayPerrine
If y'all would man up and use your real names there would be no confusion.... poke.gif

They are cool though. aktion035.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Feb 1 2011, 11:24 AM) *

If y'all would man up and use your real names there would be no confusion.... poke.gif

agree.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Feb 1 2011, 12:03 PM) *

agree.gif

Yeah, like "Elliot the Cannon" is your real name ... rolleyes.gif

No "stage" names please! lol-2.gif
hwgunner

Listen PUNK, hwgunner stands for my 2 favorite hobbies, Hot Wheels and Guns!! And i aint afraid to use the first one on ya! (just might take me a while to get there!) poke.gif

jonathan
hwgunner beerchug.gif
markb
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Feb 1 2011, 12:16 PM) *

Listen PUNK, hwgunner stands for my 2 favorite hobbies, Hot Wheels and Guns!! And i aint afraid to use the first one on ya! (just might take me a while to get there!) poke.gif

jonathan
hwgunner beerchug.gif

You're gonna use a Hot Wheels on him? av-943.gif
McMark
av-943.gif
hwgunner
QUOTE(markb @ Feb 1 2011, 12:22 PM) *

QUOTE(hwgunner @ Feb 1 2011, 12:16 PM) *

jonathan
hwgunner beerchug.gif

You're gonna use a Hot Wheels on him? av-943.gif

Have you seen some of the guns on those things?? ar15.gif

jonathan
hwgunner
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Feb 1 2011, 02:16 PM) *

jonathan
hwgunner beerchug.gif

Punk?? You better check again... sunglasses.gif
hwgunner
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Feb 1 2011, 12:39 PM) *

jonathan
hwgunner beerchug.gif

You saying your are older than me? OK, Listen Old Fart...... poke.gif
hwgunner
alright, I give up! I know i am an idiot!! and Mark, arn't you working?? cheer.gif
markb
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Feb 1 2011, 12:43 PM) *

alright, I give up! I know i am an idiot!! and Mark, arn't you working?? cheer.gif

biggrin.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Feb 1 2011, 02:41 PM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Feb 1 2011, 12:39 PM) *

jonathan
hwgunner beerchug.gif

You saying your are older than me? OK, Listen Old Fart...... poke.gif

Shaddup kid.. you bother me!

biggrin.gif
jeeperjohn56
Hey jonathan, I like the same as you, but guns with 30 round clips and radpid fire give's me a woody ar15.gif
stugray
hwgunner,

You should have met my neighbor back when I lived in the trailer park (hey, gotta start somewhere ;-). That was even back when I still had my first 914.

He had LITERALLY ALL the walls in his house covered in hot wheels. Every single square inch, and he showed me boxes that he didnt have room for. Probably tens of thousands of cars.

He gave my son the entire HW city. This was 15 years ago, and I dont even know what happened to it all. I assume we gave it all to family.

And...

If y'all would man up and use your real names there would be no confusion....

I have no imagination, so can you guess my real name?

At the local coral reef club meetings, my badge is just redundant ;-)

Stu Gray
76-914
Rob aka Conedodger makes the name tags. poke.gif If he spells your name right he still might get a letter upside down or backwards. It only happens when he's been drinking, again. av-943.gif lol-2.gif They do a good job. first.gif I accidently washed and dried mine in one of those extra pockets and it is still like new.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.