Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DELETE: In Need of Some 2.0L/4 Items
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
GOT 'EM - Thanks guys beerchug.gif

I still need the following items for a current rebuild:

Left & Right outboard solid motor mounts (for a side-shift type engine mount bar)

The support bracket for the stock oil cooler ...

Click to view attachment

and the rubber seal for the tin at the top of the oil cooler

Click to view attachment

Let me know what you've got laying around ...

Thanks beerchug.gif

(I borrowed and modified the following pix from others' posts just for providing clarity in what I need)
RiqueMar
That sheet metal looks awfully familiar, lol.

I may have that rubber piece, I'll check.
kconway
Mark,
Check this out, oil cooler bracket....http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1002370

And this seal...http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=975929
Kev
Als914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 1 2011, 12:28 PM) *

I need the following items for a current rebuild:

The support bracket for the stock oil cooler

The rubber seal for the tin at the top of the oil cooler

Left & Right outboard solid motor mounts (for side-shift trans)

Let me know what you've got laying around ...

Thanks beerchug.gif

(I borrowed and modified the following pix from others' posts just for providing clarity in what I need)

Yeah that looks like mine.

I do have the bracket.I think I still have the rubber seal?...I can check and get back to you.

Al
bdstone914
Mark,

I should have all of those parts if I can find them before I leave on the 8th.
Let me know if you do not come up with them else where.
Bruce

euro911
I found an oil cooler support bracket and a rubber oil cooler seal in a box way in the back of the garage, but still need two complete side-shift type outboard engine mount/bolt sets.

Someone who's done or currently doing a 6 conversion has got to have a set laying around gathering dust, no? confused24.gif
914werke
Post #14

bye1.gif
bdstone914
Mark,

I have a pair of the engine mount brackets for you. I am out of town of another week. The brackets are replated. They might need a little straightening around the center holes.

Bruce

QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 15 2011, 04:28 PM) *

I found an oil cooler support bracket and a rubber oil cooler seal in a box way in the back of the garage, but still need two complete side-shift type outboard engine mount/bolt sets.

Someone who's done or currently doing a 6 conversion has got to have a set laying around gathering dust, no? confused24.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.