Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photo shop guys!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
championgt1
I have no clue how to use photoshop. I need the wheels to be black.

Thanks! beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
DanT
nice looking car....get some Rivs if you want black and leave those alone biggrin.gif
Black wheels will give it too much black with the rockers, sail panels and roof in black not to mention your front and rear valences and bumpers. IMHO smile.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(DanT @ Feb 1 2011, 11:49 PM) *

nice looking car....get some Rivs if you want black and leave those alone biggrin.gif
Black wheels will give it too much black with the rockers, sail panels and roof in black not to mention your front and rear valences and bumpers. IMHO smile.gif

agree.gif
roadster fan
Here is the down and dirty, quick hack job. but you can see why the others are suggesting other color besides black, kinda get lost.

Jim

Click to view attachment
Rand
Miles taught me Photoshop. One day long ago, he knew you were going to request this. Now, time flies like an arrow, and fruit flies like a banana, and now I present you with... Black WhEElZ!
KELTY360
QUOTE(Rand @ Feb 1 2011, 10:14 PM) *

Miles taught me Photoshop. One day long ago, he knew you were going to request this. Now, time flies like an arrow, and fruit flies like a banana, and now I present you with... Black WhEElZ!

confused24.gif Dontcha know? Bananas can't fly.
RickS
That's rather cold. There is a real benefit to black wheels - they never need to be cleaned. The brake dust and crap just blend in and add to the patina. wink.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Rand @ Feb 2 2011, 12:14 AM) *

lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif
koozy
Turning those wheels black in this photo would virtually make them disappear. I know this isn't what you asked for but black with polished raised edges and lips look nice.

On the other hand, I am one that likes the look of the full black. If you like the look, I say go for it.

Here is what it looks like with black/polish. Not Mahle but you get the picture.
dlo914
What about a gun metal center and a polished lip?
dlkawashima

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.