Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hard Drive donations
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
To all Club Members,

We are very close to our goal, and are greatful to everyone who's stepped up and made a donation.

Participation on this BBS is free, and we like it this way! A consensus among the Admins is that there should be no pressure for anyone to contribute. Not everyone can afford to donate, and we recognize that fact.

However, we wanted to find a way to recognize those that were able and willing to contribute financially. We've had contributions ranging from a dollar to 94.14. I'm grateful for every contribution regardless of amount, because it shows that people have faith in what our community has become and our potential for the future.

To that end, we have created a new user group. What is the group? It's our public and enduring way to say thank you for helping to keep the 914 Club alive. Instead of listing Members next to your name, you'll have Benefactors.

Thank you again, to everyone who contributes here: intellectually, socially and financially.

-Rusty smoke.gif

P.S. Contribution information below:

Please send Paypal donations by clicking here: Old Link to Hard Drive Contributions, and include your 914 Club screen name.

You can send checks or money orders, payable to "914world.com"

mailed to:

Old Link to Mailing Address,
Rusty
Everyone! We're there! smile.gif

mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif

Thank you for all the great support! We'll keep you updated on the purchase and installation when it happen!

thanks again,
Rusty smoke.gif

P.S. Please... no more donations, unless you want them to go to "Rusty's Buy a 916 Fund". That's a different fund raiser! w00t.gif
SirAndy
alright! you guys rock! smilie_pokal.gif

you also made rusty's banana dancing laugh.gif
Andy
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Apr 28 2004, 05:28 AM)
.....we wanted to find a way to recognize those that were able and willing to contribute financially......To that end, we have created a new user group...... Instead of listing Members next to your name, you'll have Benefactors.

Very cool. biggrin.gif Thanks.
dinomium
agree.gif
I like this new title... Very Charles Dickens like! "So, Pip, you have never met your benifactor, then?" And then it turns out to be that convict from the start of the book!
WooHooo!
happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif
Part Pricer
What's the buy-in to become a Benefactor?

mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif
Red-Beard
Originally I was going to submit my Tranny article to Pelican...

Then 101 tech tips for the 911 came out. A direct rip off of the articles people had submitted over the years.

I do not know if any of the original authors benefited.

I prefer to maintain my own. I have no problem with the fine folks here creaing a link to it.

James
Rusty
QUOTE(Paul Heery @ Apr 29 2004, 04:24 PM)
What's the buy-in to become a Benefactor?

I think I know what you're getting at Paul.

Bottom line... I screwed up and I'm sorry. By the time you read this, your group should be updated.

I need to double check the list of donors to ensure I haven't missed anyone else. I have some work-work to do this evening, then I'll jump on the list.

Mea Culpa, my friend. Thank you for your gift.

-Rusty sad.gif
Part Pricer
Actually, I'd like to be just a Member. I'd prefer my status to be earned, not bought.
Rusty
Paul,

First, thank you again for you gift. Every donation, no matter the size, shows us (as leadership) you care about our community and that you have faith in our future.

About the title "Benefactor".... you didn't buy it. It was a gift, given in the same spirit as when you stepped up to the plate and donated, without a thought of personal return.

I'll change it back if you want, though.

-Rusty smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.