Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The T.C.Rootster is back on BringaTrailer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
Since I couldn't afford to buy it back right now, I submitted it to BaT for an update for Costas, the present owner.

This car needs the right buyer (like the kind that will sell it back to me when I can afford it biggrin.gif )

http://bringatrailer.com/2011/02/02/916-st...-porsche-914-6/

T.C.

Click to view attachment
KELTY360
Paging Dan Root.....please pick up any courtesy phone....paging Dan Root.

Wow, that's a sweet deal.
carr914
Dan couldn't pull off buying it back either. Costas gave us both an option to buy before listing it for sale

T.C.
JmuRiz
Very cool car, I'm sure the roof mod REALLY changes how stiff the car is...along with the long-stiffening kit.
Root_Werks
Craig had my white 914-4 sold pretty easily which would cover about 65%, toss in a little from the family slush fund and I still wound up short unless I sold my Monster Squareback.

I really, really, really, really want my 914 back. But given the economic times we're in, I won't go into debt for it and I like my Monster too much. I'd never build one from scratch. Too much work.

Plus, gas is going to hit some pretty high notes this summer. Feed an 18mpg 914-6 or a 38mpg 914-4?

I miss that blue 914, but I think I've finally let it go. I could have made it happen a few different ways. But both ways would have cost me piece of mind.

I'm happy with my current stable of toys. smile.gif

So long old Blue, we had some good times. bye1.gif
shoguneagle
I watched as this car was being built and always wanted to purchase it. Timing is wrong as always since I am involved in building my "hot rod" 914.

I liked the way the threads allowed me to follow along during the construction phase.

I think this is a very good buy for anyone wanting a Sixer that is completed except for maybe current sorting out items.

Steve Hurt
michaelt55
man...I would love to buy this car.... first.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.