Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HF coupons again/updated 2/09/11
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
moparrob
Harbor Freight is like crack for a car guy.

I now own three of their carts - the most recent one was used to attach a ..yes..Harbor Freight bench top blaster so that it is now portable.

It is truly a sickness...

IPB Image
Gint
Interesting. My blast cabinet is not a bench model, but I've been wanting to put it on wheels so it can be rolled out of the garage and used outside to keep the dust down in the garage. The cart is too small, but I should probably go shopping at HF tomorrow.
charliew
You can't have too many castors waiting for projects. I made a rolling parts washer base to move my parts washer around. I very seldom buy anything anymore till I check out the hf online. I usually only buy onsale stuff. The insider stuff is ok but it only has stuff I want occasionally. I need a table router setup for the damn kitchen remodeling I've been stuck on since oct.
TheCabinetmaker
Charlie, I'm a proffessional cabinetmaker. If you can remodel your own kitchen, then you can make your own router table. I can show you how. Very easy.
underthetire
Bump for new ones
underthetire
Bump for new ones 2/09/11
Cheapsnake

latest HF promo is $20 off any purchase OVER $100. Is this the end of the 20% off any item coupons? Still a bargain though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.