Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Part Number Help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kconway
Anybody know if there is a PN for these small clips? Couldn't find one in PET, maybe there is a VW part number equivalent? Need two shiny ones. first.gif

Kev

Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
they are not in the pet but there is a part number for them. The guy when Porsche was in Reno sent us some 911 108 167 00
jim_hoyland
Those clips look like the ones used on the 1.8L LJet air box... smile.gif
914Sixer
Not a separate item from Porsche for the 914. George is right on with the clip number because it is the same one used on 911 air cleaners, carb bases, etc.
kconway
Hmmm, well I wonder if its the same size. These are smaller then the clips that hold the top on the aircleaner so I know there are multiple sizes.

Kev
McMark
I pop them off and send them out for zinc plating.
kconway
QUOTE(McMark @ Feb 3 2011, 05:38 PM) *

I pop them off and send them out for zinc plating.

Got 2 spares you could sell?
McMark
Yeah, I could probably do that. I should be sending more plating out before I need the use the ones I have.

I forget if I did them in silver or yellow, does that make a difference.
kconway
QUOTE(McMark @ Feb 3 2011, 08:27 PM) *

Yeah, I could probably do that. I should be sending more plating out before I need the use the ones I have.

I forget if I did them in silver or yellow, does that make a difference.

Nope, either finish will do. If I had a choice it would be yellow. PM me your paypal addy if that works and a price if you can spare them.
Kev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.