Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found, Thanks! a Set of Headers for a 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
racerbvd

Got Em!!!
We need a set of headers for a 914-6, stock 2.0 engine, don't need heater boxes as these will be for Dyno use. Lots to offer in trade..

TIA..
This is the engine for my 914-6 GT clone)
IPB Image
karnak
I have a set of 914-6 (original) .. a little rough though... but i think i could not be farther away (BC, Canada)

PM me if your interest peaks...

Gary
Eric_Shea
FS? WTB? WTT?
karnak
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 19 2011, 05:01 PM) *

FS? WTB? WTT?

i seem to be getting a ton of interest so first i will post more pictures. then the value can be best determined. then, i will answer and offer them in order of the PMs i have received...

type.gif
karnak
ok. here are more pics. the pipes are good, although pitted. the heat exchangers are bent or perforated in some spots.

comments?

Eric_Shea
Talking about the thread title:

We've established the following guidelines to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
racerbvd
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 19 2011, 11:02 PM) *

Talking about the thread title:

We've established the following guidelines to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.

Need is the same as Wanted , everyone one else it has been clear enough, even on my new chemo drugs (which is screwing with my memory among other things since I started a few weeks ago It is clear when reading the ad that I'm looking for headers...)
yellowporky
Contact Cliff Brown at 415-846-1680 or clifton_brown@hotmail.com
He has a set of headers in his garage.
Hope this helps,
Chris
Al Meredith
Byron, I might have what you want! I have a set of 914-6 headers that I cut the Heat exchanger part off. The pipes under the HE are in good shape but the part that was exposed are not so good and would have to have the last 12" rebuilt. If you want them for a dyno pull you would not have to reweld the flanges on , just fit the three branches into one pipe. If you are interested for $250 let me know and I'll take pics. AL
jcambo7
I think you can buy these from Triad for fairly a inexpensive price. Then there is always MSDS.
racerbvd
Thanks all, got a set on the way.. These will be getting O2 bungs on each tube to tune each cylinder while on the dyno..

Thanks all..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.