Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The curse of the ECC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
It dawned on me today that every time someone hosts the ECC they disappear from the board shortly afterwards. blink.gif

Kerry unsure.gif

Slackin at work unsure.gif

Johnny Blackstain unsure.gif

Bill Smith unsure.gif

idea.gif Somehow, mysteriously, suspiciously dry.gif Matt is the only one that survives unsure.gif
jsayre914
are you thinking serial killer??

or mummy curse like confused24.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(scotty b @ Feb 3 2011, 06:21 PM) *

It dawned on me today that every time someone hosts the ECC they disappear from the board shortly afterwards. blink.gif

Kerry unsure.gif

Bill Smith unsure.gif

idea.gif Somehow, mysteriously, suspiciously dry.gif Matt is the only one that survives unsure.gif
huh.gif unsure.gif wacko.gif confused24.gif blink.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Feb 3 2011, 04:26 PM) *

are you thinking serial killer??

or mummy curse like confused24.gif

idea.gif You never show up either....putting all the pieces together now........... dry.gif
jimkelly
matt survives because he is VERY receptive.

he can sense when his funny-little-honey is on here way home with a new hair do 15 minutes before she enters the driveway and he is quick to say "baby, nice, i like it"

Dr Evil
That is a weird trend. I hadnt noticed. Slackin is still alive, just busy with life.
balljoint
Aaaand there are some members who just won't go away. smile.gif
jimkelly
av-943.gif

QUOTE(balljoint @ Feb 3 2011, 09:27 PM) *

Aaaand there are some members who just won't go away. smile.gif

zymurgist
QUOTE(scotty b @ Feb 3 2011, 07:21 PM) *

Kerry unsure.gif

Bill Smith unsure.gif

You forgot Babydoll unsure.gif
type47
QUOTE(scotty b @ Feb 3 2011, 04:21 PM) *

Somehow, mysteriously, suspiciously dry.gif Matt is the only one that survives unsure.gif

Let's see how long it take for Matt to post here. We'd at least know if he made it through the snow... Matt... you awake?
plas76targa
QUOTE(type47 @ Feb 4 2011, 11:55 AM) *

QUOTE(scotty b @ Feb 3 2011, 04:21 PM) *

Somehow, mysteriously, suspiciously dry.gif Matt is the only one that survives unsure.gif

Let's see how long it take for Matt to post here. We'd at least know if he made it through the snow... Matt... you awake?

icon_bump.gif i'm awake. just too busy at work to check the board.
Anybody up for a winter gathering for drunk.gif beer.gif ??
Meet for dinner somewhere?
JmuRiz
My wife actually said it's been forever since we had a local 914 get together. I'm game...I may be driving the 356 though....
MikeSpraggi
I'm in as well! chowtime.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.