Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trannys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
badboybear
Can't believe I'm asking this but is it hard to rebuild the tranny...already started taking motor/tranny out of car rebuild of motor looks doable but what about tranny...DrEvil please weigh in blink.gif

Krieger
Dr. Evil has trained chimpanzees to do it. Go to one of his clinics or get a video.
badboybear
QUOTE(Krieger @ Feb 3 2011, 05:52 PM) *

Dr. Evil has trained chimpanzees to do it. Go to one of his clinics or get a video.

Sounds like my best bet...I'll pm him and see what he can do for 2 sickies.... stirthepot.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Go up to the PNW clinic. You could rebuild it in a day or just watch and possibly help someone with theres. It's really not that hard once the Doc teachs you how!
Dr Evil
Trained chimps av-943.gif

We are in PM. Dont forget, I am coming to the PNW in May if that works better, but I can get yours both done before that.
messix
well some silicon and sharp knives and some stitches and there you go....... av-943.gif
badboybear
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 3 2011, 08:21 PM) *

Trained chimps av-943.gif

We are in PM. Dont forget, I am coming to the PNW in May if that works better, but I can get yours both done before that.

Please explain the clinic in the PNW...I guess I missed it. Since we are doing complete resto's on 2 every penny we can save will help. PS thanks again for the pm that was a real help and eye opener. We now have 2 options.

beerchug.gif
Zimms
Here is the link for the PNW rebuild clinic.

PNW Clinic

It is very worthwhile.
badboybear
QUOTE(Zimms @ Feb 4 2011, 12:16 PM) *

Here is the link for the PNW rebuild clinic.

PNW Clinic

It is very worthwhile.

we'll be there...just need directions/address...thanks for GPS aktion035.gif Finally figured out it is the 7-8 of May...very cool.
EdArango
QUOTE(badboybear @ Feb 3 2011, 05:57 PM) *

QUOTE(Krieger @ Feb 3 2011, 05:52 PM) *

Sounds like my best bet...I'll pm him and see what he can do for 2 sickies.... stirthepot.gif

I've got the DVD and....Well call me a retarded chimp cuz sh*t looks hard as hell!
montoya 73 2.0
I can see where you would think after watching the DVD it looks hard but when your at the clinic and you have the Doc and several gear heads around, It's really not that hard! Having the DVD after learning hands on is just a reminder course.
badboybear
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Feb 5 2011, 04:04 PM) *

I can see where you would think after watching the DVD it looks hard but when your at the clinic and you have the Doc and several gear heads around, It's really not that hard! Having the DVD after learning hands on is just a reminder course.

popcorn[1].gif we're just going to watch & hopefully learn....decide after that. probably send em' to the doctor sawzall-smiley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.