Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB for my 914-6 conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
avidfanjpl
OK, I am almost bent over and grasping the keyboard!

Here are the parts I am looking for.

THE BETTER THE QUALITY - THE more likely I BUY

Pictures mandatory, and you can pm me for an email address

I am not buying it all at once, but I am going to buy it all in 2 months or less

PAYPAL ONLY

PP and TO bearing for a 901 HD tranny - I have the clutch 6 spring plate

PP and TO bearing for a 911/01 tranny

911/01 tranny

901 sideshift tranny no parts missing - must include plate and socket and cover.

901 tailshift tranny no parts missing - no need for tailshift kit

shift rod kit for sideshift if you have one

914 roof - 2 if they are REALLY GOOD

Scheel, Recaro or new Racing seats that WILL FIT into a 914 stock interior right on the rails

2 tinted/banded Sigla 914 windshields and kits to install, or just the glass - Sekurit if it is damn near perfect - I always want spares. I have 2 that may just remain NOS off the cars.

914 front and rear chrome bumpers - 1972 or 1973 only

2 left and right foglight grille sets for 1973 only with screw tabs - I have the screws

Uncracked dash top

Period working radio in good condition with front plate and knobs AM/FM with distance setting is preferred. Light must work.

L & R Black no cracks Speaker grilles and speakers - Not adapted, I want real motorola's

Shift knob for 914 in black plastic with pattern

2 working center console clocks

New 5 point belt sets for both seats, if someone has them and did not use them in black or red

late passenger door window assembly - no rust - I am replacing the one in a door going on the 914/6

2 matching late window cranks

More to come as I get to it.

THANKS!

John
avidfanjpl

I will get to each email as I get them

avidfanjpl
Hey Everyone!

Thanks to Adidas, Rich Dauenfeuer, and I am forgetting someone or 3. Please keep writing by PM's. I answer in 24 hours or so.

I got the shift kit, a rearview, and talking about the passenger regulator, throwout bearing and dash top with several great guys here.

Write me while I still have some cash. And when I run out, I will start a new thread when I have more cash.

Thanks!

John
avidfanjpl
avidfanjpl
Thanks to Bruce Stone and Wes, I have everything I will need that I didn't get from you guys!

Bruce, I will call you when we are both home from trips.

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE HELP!

John

QUOTE(avidfanjpl @ Feb 5 2011, 04:49 PM) *

Hey Everyone!

Thanks to Adidas, Rich Dauenfeuer, and I am forgetting someone or 3. Please keep writing by PM's. I answer in 24 hours or so.

I got the shift kit, a rearview, and talking about the passenger regulator, throwout bearing and dash top with several great guys here.

Write me while I still have some cash. And when I run out, I will start a new thread when I have more cash.

Thanks!

John
avidfanjpl

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.