Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinking of selling 76 2.0 $7500.00
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Tom
Gint posted a few pictures for me, Thanks Gint

I know I should include pictures, but I can't get that to work for me, so if you are interested, PM me and I'll get some to you.
Well, my back isn't getting any better. I only was able to drive the car about 100 miles last year. So I'm thinking it may be time to let someone else finish with this car. $7500.00 firm with extras, books, parts, etc.
Car came from Camp 914 in 2005, before that, central valley Calif. Good thing is very little in the way of rust issues. Bad is sun dried window seals and bad paint. It has a couple of scratches and small dents, otherwise body work will be minimal.
Here are some of the things I have gotten done.
Extras;
SSEX's with triad exhaust- no heat hooked up, but I have all of the right parts to get that done.
Renn-shift and all new bushings- shifts great.
Jim West fog light flasher
Jim West fuse panel
Momo steering wheel
New wheel bearings all the way around
New brake pads all the way around
Rebuilt rear calipers by Eric Shea
New bushings in trailing arms by Eric Shea
New seals in oil cooler
New clutch ( 6 spring sachs) pressure plate and throwout bearing
I dropped the engine, removed the tin and cleaned the engine really good and painted the tin. Made a new ignition harness due to brittle wires.
Lots of other stuff done, but still needs a few things worked out.
Car starts and runs great and strong.

If you would like more pics, PM me and I'll get back to you.
Tom

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Gint
Email me 5-7 pics and I"ll get them posted for you.
Root_Werks
I had some seat time behind this 914 and it's a very, very solid example.

driving.gif

If I didn't have my white 914, I'd have this one.

Rust is the biggest thing with 914's, I've had my head under this one a number of times and it's clean, clean, clean.
Tom
Gint,
Thanks for posting the pictures.
Root_Werks,
Thanks for sharing the info. An owner saying their car has little rust is different from someone else agreeing that it is true. Brake work has been great. You have a PM.
Tom
Tom
I'm surprised. Lots of views, but no interest?
For an additional $2500.00 for rubber seals and paint, this car would be a great car for the spring/summer of 914ing.
The new tires have less than 1200 miles on them. Needs full alignment. This car needs nothing to go driving, but would be great with seals and paint, 4 wheel alignment, and a few small items repaired.
Fresh air blower doesn't work. Need to pull it and find out what the problem is. While it is out, clean and seal tank. The gas tank has no issues, but you gotta pull it to get to the blower. Might as well refresh it while it is out. Turn signals don't self cancel. Think a part is missing that does that. Heater parts need blasting,painting, and installation. I have all of the backdated parts to get this done also.
I'll gladly respond to any questions,
Tom
PeeGreen 914
Wish I had the money and garage space Tom. This is a very nice DD for someone.
Tom
Bump for Spring sale!
Tom
Lowered price to $7K and I will keep the 5 binders of 914 info and several hundred dollars of new spare parts. I will include all of the parts I removed in case you want to go back to original.
Tom
914itis
nice teener! icon_bump.gif
Tom
Bump for summer sale. This car is ready to drive all summer and then you can address the paint and rubber seals over the winter and fix the few minor things that need to be fixed for it to be perfect.
Pm me if you want more pics and send your e-mail.
Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.