Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Rear Bumper Top Cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
LCOX
Does anyone have a rubber top cover for a 914 rear bumper. Doesn't have to be perfect just usable. I don't have one. A picture would be great. Thanx! L
underthetire
I've got one in one piece. Not great, has rust. Was going to throw it away, probably not worth shipping....but if your local and have nothing at all ....
detoxcowboy
I have one, 3 years new, no ripples no sag only rust is at the license lights and that is gauranteed with every rear bumper pad like I said 3 years old.. California years.. . Does have one small soft dent that can be undented with a rubber Mallet, or so everyone has told me.. I had it off 8 months ago when I painted my car and it is a keeper, clean studs and no rubber rot.. Unit is still soft.. And basically unblemished, no ripples, cuts, divots, stains, dry spot, shinny spots.. except for the small dish/dent on the drivers side.. I was going to list this next week, so it is still on the car but can come off when your ready... pm me if interested or need more info /pics ect..

or your have a price in mind, I am not a gouger or a shipping pirate...-Joe ( I am back in So. Cal. though the plates are WA) thinking shipping?

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

more pics next post...
detoxcowboy
Click to view attachment

and another...
detoxcowboy
Click to view attachment

last one..
Tom_T
QUOTE(LCOX @ Feb 5 2011, 09:34 AM) *

Does anyone have a rubber top cover for a 914 rear bumper. Doesn't have to be perfect just usable. I don't have one. A picture would be great. Thanx! L

Are you still looking? confused24.gif

If so, them PM me at the lower left of this message box with your email, and I'll take some pix for you. I have a used one - not perfect but usable and no rust dimples & license plate mounts are pretty solid too. No idea on price, but not as pricey as the beautiful one Joe/Detox has in the posts above. I didn't want to step on his offer, but saw him post the top pad in the classifieds, so I assume you passed on that one.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
914xprs
The one Joe has should be considered a very very nice part. Easily a $300.00 top pad. He is very thourogh in his quest for new old stock..parts for his car. Who ever gets this pad will be very very happy as you will not find another used pad this nice.
Joe, if no one buys it..I would like to get it from you...
Let me know.
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Feb 10 2011, 10:26 PM) *

QUOTE(LCOX @ Feb 5 2011, 09:34 AM) *

Are you still looking? confused24.gif

If so, them PM me at the lower left of this message box with your email, and I'll take some pix for you. I have a used one - not perfect but usable and no rust dimples & license plate mounts are pretty solid too. No idea on price, but not as pricey as the beautiful one Joe/Detox has in the posts above. I didn't want to step on his offer, but saw him post the top pad in the classifieds, so I assume you passed on that one.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Tom_T
QUOTE(914xprs @ Feb 11 2011, 03:48 AM) *

The one Joe has should be considered a very very nice part. Easily a $300.00 top pad. He is very thourogh in his quest for new old stock..parts for his car. Who ever gets this pad will be very very happy as you will not find another used pad this nice.
Joe, if no one buys it..I would like to get it from you...
Let me know.

agree.gif Terry, although IMHO Joe should take the time to do that mallet repair he talks about to remove the ding, and then tweak his price! biggrin.gif

Whoops! .... too late, I just went to post his FS ad link here for Cox & others, & it's sold! laugh.gif
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=115460

I think Mr. Cox posted this & maybe left town!? confused24.gif
... nary a word since!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.