Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WANTED For 914-6 Resto..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
racerbvd
If you have looked at my blog, you have seen latest "Teener" in the BVD Fleet, a 1970 matching #s SIX.... This car is going to be restored and a few 914-6 components are needed:

Correct early rear bumper.
Rear trunk carpet with insulator pad.
Front trunk carpet.
Interior vinyl and carpet, complete.
Plastic air cleaner, metal bases are not needed.
Oil breather elbow

Mount bracket for CD box.
Center console glove stash.

Park brake handle.

Correct interior light with chrome trim.
Shift knob.
Battery cables + and -
Engine wire harness.
Correct early dash top.

Windshield
Early interior mirror.

Have lots to offer in Trade biggrin.gif

TIA,
Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Ya know I recently bought a set of deep sixes for my '71 six that I am going to have Harvey Weidman restore to their original finish. But I am going to buy a set of gas burners for the car too as I just love the look and want to be able to change them every once in a while. Good luck with your six; it looks very nice already.
racerbvd
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Feb 5 2011, 07:57 PM) *

Ya know I recently bought a set of deep sixes for my '71 six that I am going to have Harvey Weidman restore to their original finish. But I am going to buy a set of gas burners for the car too as I just love the look and want to be able to change them every once in a while. Good luck with your six; it looks very nice already.

The Barney Puple ones??

Yes, I'm the same way, also have the stock 14s that came with it and I am short one Deep Six for a set for this car.. Be prepared to wait on Weidman, he has had a set of our wheels since May of last year....
racerbvd
Click to view attachment
IronHillRestorations
If you have a complete early 911 engine harness for a core, I can make you a 914-6 engine harness that's very close to original.
sixnotfour
i have one for a deal to me for a 2nd LMK jeff
sgrisanti
I have the following:

Rear trunk carpet with insulator pad.
Front trunk carpet.
Plastic air cleaner, metal bases are not needed.
Mount bracket for CD box.
Shift knob.
Battery cables
Windshield
Early interior mirror.

I put up a new updated link today showing all parts. Lt me know if your interested.
Cairo94507
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Feb 5 2011, 10:00 PM) *

Ya know I recently bought a set of deep sixes for my '71 six that I am going to have Harvey Weidman restore to their original finish.

The Barney Puple ones??

Yes, those are the ones I bought. Anything I should know?
Thanks.
sixaddict
Byron:
I have the engine wiring harness, complete. Really need cash for 3. liter that is being reassembled...PM me what you feel its worth. Although need to buy fiberglass front bumper with brackets installed right now.

On oil breather do you me filler neck...May know someone who has one.

Cheers

Terry
racerbvd
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Mar 13 2011, 03:20 PM) *

QUOTE(racerbvd @ Feb 5 2011, 10:00 PM) *

Ya know I recently bought a set of deep sixes for my '71 six that I am going to have Harvey Weidman restore to their original finish.

The Barney Puple ones??

Thanks.

Most likey, I'm the one that pointed you towards them. Bob had them as rains after he started tracking the car, before then, he was running American Racing rims on the street for who knows how long. So, the wheels that you bought not only are straight set, but most likey weren't used most of their life.. Bob's car when he started Club Racing..
Click to view attachment

Then he started running powder coated wheels..
Click to view attachment

BTW, I'm still seeking parts from my list..
Cairo94507
The Barney Puple ones??[/quote]

Thanks.
[/quote]
Most likey, I'm the one that pointed you towards them. Bob had them as rains after he started tracking the car, before then, he was running American Racing rims on the street for who knows how long. So, the wheels that you bought not only are straight set, but most likey weren't used most of their life..

Well they certainly appear to be clean wheels with no dents, curb rash or nothing. I thought his price was a little high but I wanted a matched set of 5 for my car. Now it turns out I am going to have the rears widened to 7" keeping the stock offset so it looks like I will need 2 more deep sixes as I do not think I can bring myself to have the matched set altered.

Thanks for the lead and the thoughts. Good luck in your parts quest.
racerbvd
[quote name='Cairo94507' date='Apr 8 2011, 02:36 PM' post='1455963']
The Barney Puple ones??[/quote]

Thanks.
[/quote]
Most likey, I'm the one that pointed you towards them. Bob had them as rains after he started tracking the car, before then, he was running American Racing rims on the street for who knows how long. So, the wheels that you bought not only are straight set, but most likey weren't used most of their life..

Well they certainly appear to be clean wheels with no dents, curb rash or nothing. I thought his price was a little high but I wanted a matched set of 5 for my car. Now it turns out I am going to have the rears widened to 7" keeping the stock offset so it looks like I will need 2 more deep sixes as I do not think I can bring myself to have the matched set altered.

Thanks for the lead and the thoughts. Good luck in your parts quest.
[/quote]
You really don't want to cut a matched set, you are very correct there..
Here is some of my trade bait..
Dash..
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Bumper Tops..
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Seat Belts...
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I also have a few Early Back Pads..
racerbvd
confused24.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif
racerbvd
Still looking..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.