Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Gas Tank - no leaks (Got it)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
koozy
I need a good gas tank asap. No need for sending unit or gas cap. Local to SF Bay Area. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Mike
914werke
Mike you dont mention if it needs to be early or late, but I have both.
koozy
Ah yes. I am looking for an early tank. Thanks for noting that. I have a couple of options right now but one is quite a drive (about 2 hours each way, but it's free) and the other is about an hour each way and it's $50. If I can find one closer to me it would be very nice. Where are your tanks located, Rich?
Lennies914
Mike, I have one in Discovery bay. I work in the bay area though. $40 and I'll meet you somewhere.

Let me know,

Lennie
koozy
That sounds good, Lennie. Where do you work? I work in San Francisco but live in Santa Clara.
koozy
Got one from Lennie. He even met me at my work to drop it off. I am very grateful. I needed it rather quickly for a project that is wrapping up and as soon as I let him know that, he had it to me the next day.

Thanks Lennie. That was very nice of you to help me out so quickly.
tradisrad
mike, sounds like you're taken care of, but if for some reason you still need one I've got a free-bee for you
-Rob
koozy
Thanks, Rob. I appreciate it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.