Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What are you doing instead of watching a stupid game on TV?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porcharu
I'm rocking out with the speakers (seriously loud - like Who concert levels - over 100 Db for a while) my friend designed for me that passed away yesterday - having a few single malts in his honor as well. NO FOOTBALL today.
Steve
ripper911
I'm watching Happy Gilmore, got me a few bottles (bourbon, spiced rum, jagermeister, berenjager, brandy, absinthe) beer3.gif

Right now I'm looking at 914world and sipping on a mountain dew throwback.
campbellcj
What game?

Actually I was outside taking pics of some wheels I'm going to post for sale. Had no clue the game had started until my wife reminded me. Neither of us cares about it. Next door neighbors are having a big party, though.
scotty b
back to back Top Gear...the REAL Top Gear on BBC aktion035.gif
AndyB
Who watchesthe game? I am watching the commercials
ELLIOTT
Was doing some electrical work in the addition. Now waiting for the commercials and serfin the web. Top Gear sound real good.
Cairo94507
I just detailed my wife's 2010 MBZ E coupe; it looks beautiful. That was about 2 hours. Now I have to do something else until the stupid game is over.
sww914
We went to the beach earlier, took a nap, now we're BBQing some Carne Asada for tacos.
I don't watch grown men play with balls.
bandjoey
QUOTE(Scarlet75 @ Feb 6 2011, 06:00 PM) *

the Steelers are also watching the commercials. mad.gif
McDonalds wins do far. biggrin.gif
Black22
I'm working the late shift, listening to the the game on the AM radio like grandpa used to and checking in here to see what else I can do to my car tomorrow on my day off!!!
markb
Took a nap. Getting ready to mess around in my nice clean music room, then go out for a while later.
AndyB
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Feb 6 2011, 08:06 PM) *

QUOTE(Scarlet75 @ Feb 6 2011, 06:00 PM) *

the Steelers are also watching the commercials. mad.gif
McDonalds wins do far. biggrin.gif

No doritos finger dude winning
Mark Henry
I don't have cable/sat anymore. Waste of time.
flipb
If it hadn't turned into a game, I'd be outside aligning the H4 headlights that I installed today with help from a 4-year-old assistant. As it is, can't decide if it's the game or the commercials that's keeping me in my seat.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Porcharu @ Feb 6 2011, 03:26 PM) *
What are you doing instead of watching a stupid game on TV?

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=115371

wub.gif
tracks914
Watching the comercials and watched Xtina mess up the anthem. Can''t believe that it went viral in ten minutes. I like most of her singing but this was just bad. Don't really cares who wins but it is getting close now. 21/17.
jonferns
Top gear marathon!
BMXerror
Wiring up the SDS on the 914. The ECU powered up for the first time today! aktion035.gif And the HAL sensor is in. Beats 'watching a bunch of millionaires beat the hell out of each other', as my dad would say.
Mark D.
P.S. Sorry for your loss, Steve. beer3.gif
brp986s
I'm actually watcing the stupid game, but haven't watch nfl in years. I really hope they don't bring nfl back to LA. Earlier I took the -6 out for some excercise. Then I went to the gym to exercise myself. I busted out 4 miles @8 mph uphill profile, but was gettin' my butt kicked by a guy who was easily >60 yr old running 9.5 mph. Old guys (can) rule!
mtburman
fabricating and installing firepit on back patio,
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
oldschool
Got out of work....and pick up a tire chief..it need some paint but work's good.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
racerbvd
QUOTE(Jon Fernandes @ Feb 6 2011, 06:20 PM) *

Top gear marathon!

yep, same here, since Sat....
VaccaRabite
I spent yesterday studying for an exam (that I take at noon today).
What the... I thought I was done with school.

Zach
Gint
I'm still watching to Top Gear marathon.

At kickoff I was in Harbor Freight. Then I moved on the Sears.
oldschool
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 7 2011, 06:25 AM) *

At kickoff I was in Harbor Freight. Then I moved on the Sears.

So funny ...me 2
turboman808
We had the tv off and were doing house work then mailing and some photography. Productive profitable evening.
Spoke
Did they play the game yet? I had a bad dream that the Steelers lost. Who tries a 52 yard field goal instead of going for a first down?
racerbvd
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 7 2011, 06:25 AM) *

Same here beerchug.gif
VaccaRabite
My studies Sunday (and every other day last week) paid off. I passed the PMP exam today!

Adding letters to my name, I keep my pimp hand strong....

Zach
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Feb 7 2011, 01:48 PM) *

My studies Sunday (and every other day last week) paid off. I passed the PMP exam today!

Adding letters to my name, I keep my pimp hand strong....

Zach

Permeable Metal Pipe" exam? I used to do that. Crawled through culverts, looking for storm damage .....................

The Cap'n
VaccaRabite
Project Management Professional. Its a nice match with my MBA.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.