Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS wifes ca. 1998 honda civic EX w/ V-TEC 5-sp. low miles loaded
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
orange914
well... the insurance co. will probably total this (ex) pampered, low mile, very unmolested (until being hit) civic. rust FREE hot/dry central valley in calif. car. it's the top of the line EX model w/ V-TEC, sunroof and power remote locks, power windows, a/c, ect... everything works excellent. new alarm, timing belt, water pump, battery, tune up. this car has been pampered and only 8,000 miles a year (108K). it's my wifes driver, she has always loved & babied it and is the second owner. major mpg w/ decent (V-TEC) power. never been in an accident before now. WAS immaculant in and out. was hit from rear (straight on), slight quarter damage, pushed into receiver hitch on truck in front

if the insurance totals it i will most likely be buying it back but i don't think i'll be fixing it as we are in need of a small pick up and will be looking for a subaru baja. it would make an excellent candidate for a 914 drive train swap or bodyman special.

let me know if you'd like more info. hit me with a reasonable offer if interested. any subi baja owners??? smile.gif
Click to view attachment
icon8.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Andyrew
That sucks mike! I hope Melodie is ok!

If you want to buy it back and fix it (Then sell it), let me know, Im remembering all my bodywork skills smile.gif

orange914
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Feb 7 2011, 01:03 PM) *

That sucks mike! I hope Melodie is ok!

If you want to buy it back and fix it (Then sell it), let me know, Im remembering all my bodywork skills smile.gif

yeah she's pretty tough, although the diag. after today's doc visit was whiplash symptoms.

she didn't like that i posted the feeler/offers for honda, even though we talked about it being a good time to find a small pick up/subi baja. maybe i'll buy it back and take you up on some sort of bodywork deal $$ ??? what are you thinking? i hate to get ride of such a clean (o.k.-not anymore) little mpg run around car.
Andyrew
Mike,

Im sure we can work something out smile.gif

I was thinking like $10-15 an hour depending on how long it took (The shorter the repair, the more per hour). I'd have to look at the car to determine how much work is really needed and parts.

IE radiator support, rear trunk pulling/welding, rear trunk hinge repair, ect.

You'll probably need about 200-300 in parts, about 200 in paint supplies/consumables, and labor I really dont know, 30 hours?... Then realignment, bla bla bla. You know. I really have to look at it... These could be really high numbers... Or they could be really low (structural damage..)

I spoke with Andy about this yesterday and I know he wants to help. He can probably source the parts and get a good deal on them. (Front bumper is probably salvagable)

Gimme a call tonight after 5. I'll be at Chris Jovi's shop tonight taking apart a Vtech head to clean up for the CRX, then i'll be at home doing bodywork on the 914.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.