Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sebring 2011 Winter Test Days
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Vysoc
flag.gif
Thank goodness March is just around the corner and Sebring is not that far away.
The Pre-Test propaganda has 33 cars signed up for the test, it starts tomorrow and runs through Thursday. Support series have had Monday and Tuesday to lay some rubber down before the big boys get there tomorrow. Weather is very iffy for Thursday with rain forecast. I am going up on Thursday (my only day off ...no choice), the most significant car seems to be the debut of the new Ferrari. If anyone wants photo's of any specific car's let me know and I will snap a few. I wonder if Audi will be here for the Test days, they usually just rent the track for a few days and get the data they need then. The French Lion never gets there and blows everybody away with there speed, but Sebring jumps up and rattles them to death in most cases.
Let me know if anybody wants to see anything, Paddock is closed to us normal people so we can't get some of the really good shots.

I will post on Friday morning.

Vysoc evilgrin.gif
carr914
Audi tested the new R18 a week & 1/2 ago at Sebring along with the R15Plus-Plus

Audi is racing One R15 Plus-Plus at Sebring ( No R18), doubt they will be at this test
URY914
Click to view attachment
cork
if possible a picture of the risi 458, they just brought the car over from italy this last weekend. was part of the pit crew at sebring last year. thanks cork
Zimms
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 8 2011, 04:54 PM) *

Audi is racing One R15 Plus-Plus at Sebring ( No R18), doubt they will be at this test

Hey TC,

Audi has 2 R15++'s listed.

Sebring entry list

Looks like a hell of a race. So, I guess the real question is how you are going to get your camping gear into that S2K...
carr914
QUOTE(Zimms @ Feb 10 2011, 01:38 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 8 2011, 04:54 PM) *

Hey TC,

Sebring entry list

Looks like a hell of a race. So, I guess the real question is how you are going to get your camping gear into that S2K...

Trailer Hitch & this Trailer biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
Vysoc
QUOTE(URY914 @ Feb 10 2011, 09:40 AM) *

URY,

Great photo's, I just got back I will go through everything I took today and post the best I have.

The Muscle Milk with the Aston Martin Engine sounds incredible and the smell of high octane was great, as both diesel teams were absent. My photo's tomorrow, they are not in Ury's league.

The Lambo broke in the morning but looked great prior...don't they all?

Vysoc huh.gif evilgrin.gif
no1uno
awesome pics... keep 'em coming...
URY914
The photos aren't mine. I didn't take them, well I did take them off the www. biggrin.gif
Vysoc
Ok,

Here are my pictures from yesterday, Ury I am glad to hear yours were done professionally, because I can't afford the photography equipment needed to get those shots.

Here is the requested photo's of the new Ferrari 458, looks good and can put the power down quickly coming out of the hairpin (turn 7).

I have more I have to figure out how to add additional photo's.

Vysoc
Vysoc
Additional Photo's.

Lambourgini Gallardo (I not sure on either spelling).
Went out in morning looked really good, then I saw it come back on a flat tow line to the paddock. The new 2011 spec 911GT3 RSR for flying Lizard was here in Black not painted yet - 045. Plus other 44 Photo's.

Vysoc evilgrin.gif
Vysoc
And More
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.