Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale Rennshift Performance Shifter for 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
thezonster
Model #RSSD-ST-PO
for Porsche 914 with 901 side shifter application. This is new and was only installed long enough to adjust it...several miles. My wife blew a gasket when she saw what I paid for this and wants me to sell it. Easier to sell it than argue about it.

Includes the round aluminum shift knob. $510 and $38 for a total of $548 retail, plus shipping.

sold to DanT

Thanks
koozy
Man, this is so tempting..... must resist or face the same fate "wife blew a gasket".

uuuuuggggggg......
DanT
Interested....
could you post some pics of the shifter please?
thanks
koozy
popcorn[1].gif

Dan, It would be a nice addition to Casper.
DanT
yes it would Mike....
biggrin.gif

pete000
Thats a great deal, just ran it by my wife and got the big "Nope" !
thezonster
QUOTE(DanT @ Feb 9 2011, 06:19 PM) *

yes it would Mike....
biggrin.gif

I did post 2 photos, but for some reason they are not here, and I'm not seeing how to try to add them again. Look at the following link. or send me an e-mail and I'll respond with the photos.

http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=254060
dlkawashima
I know Dan has first dibs, but I'll be next in line if Dan passes.
matteyp
Man I have a girlfriend who does the same thing....I can't WAIT to get married!!!! Hahaha Why do we do this to ourselves guys....lame
MikeSpraggi
That is a good deal. I'll be third? in line ... oh well. If everyone else bails, I'll take it.
thezonster
#1 is offering less than asking price. Its still for sale.
DanT
you have a new pm smile.gif
Chris Pincetich
Coolness
My Rennshift is one of many parts I upgraded to, while keeping the old parts, knowing I could swap back and get good $$$ later for them! The Rennshift is worth it!
beerchug.gif
DanT
From everything I have read, it is almost unanimous in favor of the Rennshifter.
I will sees how I like it...
Only had a Welt short shift on my 914-6 with short gears as well. All my 4 cylinder 914s have all been stock shifters.

My '75 has all new bushings so hopefully the Rennshifter will work as advertised.
If I like it I will be looking for a decent 915 rubber boot to cover the entire shifter.

hot_shoe914
The shifter on my LE is all stock and it shifts better than a Rennshifter. first.gif
Tom
DanT ,
I used a 911SC boot over the rennshifter, not sure of the year , and you can see what it looks like in the pics of my 76 2.0 for sale in the classifieds.
Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.