Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paging Greg Dondero
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Greg,
I have tried to reach you to determine what you had paid for with the fuzzeys several times via email. I keep filling out the earthlink spam filter info, but it looks like my email is not getting through. I have your fog light seals and all the other stuff is available, I just need to know what you have odered so I can get it all out together. Please PM me with the specifics and I'll ship.
Thanks
BIGKAT_83
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 9 2011, 07:05 PM) *

Greg,
I have tried to reach you to determine what you had paid for with the fuzzeys several times via email. I keep filling out the earthlink spam filter info, but it looks like my email is not getting through. I have your fog light seals and all the other stuff is available, I just need to know what you have odered so I can get it all out together. Please PM me with the specifics and I'll ship.
Thanks
Pm him he is member D914 here
76-914
smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif Now that's some Ass Kicking service there, Mikey
Krieger
I think he was buying me at the very least a Saratoga top. biggrin.gif
Thanks for my shipment. I got it the other day.
d914
PM'd ya,,,, I believe it was front trunk seals, window fuzzy's and fog lamp seals.. I might have paid for the fog seals twice!!! I'll be needing more stuff anyways...
Mikey914
Thanks all. Got ahold of him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.