Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another WTF were they thinking
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
First if this car belongs to someone here please forgive me but I got to ask WTF is this????

Found on collectorcartraderonline.com

Its located in Burbank IL,

the link: http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.co.../6/69669766.htm

The photo: barf.gif
scotty
barf.gif AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

"Send that man to Detroit!"
GaroldShaffer
mapquest shows I'm only 43 miles from Burbank, I might just have to see this in person. idea.gif

-Garold
SirAndy
i love it ....

hahahahahaha happy11.gif
Andy
boxstr
That could just be the new 914club concept car. Raffle it off at WCC.
CCLINWTF
F4i
He wanted a 911 so bad. He tried to make one rolleyes.gif icon8.gif
Kevin@ojai.net
Might be the homebrew talking beer3.gif, but I see what they were trying to do. I think they succeeded in giving it a 911-esk look. I don't know if I would want to buy it, but I don't think it looks bad at all...

-Kevin
Martin Baker
You know when I lived in Germany (while in the Air Force), my good friend and mechanic Harry Ollman used tell me how he hated working on any PORSCHE that had ever been worked on by an American, and that was the first thing I thought of when I saw this photo...lol. No offense meant but this is the sort of thing he would bring up, and there were many stories over the years working on PORSCHE cars brought to Germany from the U.S. by us GI Joes.
skline
That looks like a cross between a 911, a Chalon, and an old Ford EXP. at least from the side anyway.
rick 918-S
It has 5 bolt pattern. good parts car.
Bruce Allert
Kinda looks like a sad little Frog with a slight smile. (poor thang) sad.gif
Wonder.... if it got kissed would it turn into a 914 V8 smile.gif

.......b
SpecialK
It has 5 bolt pattern. good parts car.

Yeah, but are those Cragars?

My first impression was definitely Ford EXP.....my first reaction was barf.gif
neo914-6
Another example of PIMP MY RIDE...
MrPitbull
Only in america....*S*
wheelo
Thanks for the abortion-shot.. too bad our cars become someone's wet-dream. Like the Rolls Royce
hood-kit (fiberglass of course) on a perfectly good stock VW Bug ! I always believed in OEM or tasteful upgrades myself...
beer.gif
B-Cool
GWN7
The way the headlights are pointing, it looks like they would only be shining about 4' (1m) in front of the car. Good for looking for change in parking lots. wink.gif
Rgreen914
QUOTE(rich 918-S @ Apr 28 2004, 09:26 PM)

...good parts car.

agree.gif Let's give it the sawzall-smiley.gif !!!
ablose58
agree.gif LET'S GIVE IT THE sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif welder.gif AND THEN beer3.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif cool_shades.gif AL
sechszylinder
ouch blink.gif , that hurts
barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif
seanery
Thanks Garold. It made me lough out loud.
GaroldShaffer
Your welcome biggrin.gif

I have to go up to O'hare Monday afternoon I will
call the guy and see if I can check it out. I have to see this in person. Just incase you didn't check out the link its a 74 with a FI 2.0L. Asking price..... drum roll please.............$2k blink.gif

I am sure someone spent a lot of time on this but.... spank.gif

- Garold
Joe Bob
I would hide it....then cut it up..... blink.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
dflesburg
Um, yeah,

uh, Drugs are bad, mkay!

Its a bad thing to do drugs so don't do drugs cause drugs are bad.

mkay.
morph
I need some of the chalon kit to finish a chalon that I have, so if anyone here decides to buy it ph34r.gif , Pm me. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.