Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: WRX transaxle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MikeHall
low mile 5sp WRX transaxle that was purchased for a custom install in a 914. The transaxle will come with www.subarugears.com block off plate and locking spool to convert the transaxle into 2WD for using in a mid engine car.

I sold my 914 and purchased a 912 and may be interested in partial trade for a good type 4 engine and 5 speed gearbox.

I also have a subaru EG66 that I will be posting up for sale too.

$1200 for transaxle and conversion parts. This is a steal as the transaxle alone cost me this much.

Thanks
Mike
Britain Smith
What kind of diff?

-Britain
sawtooth
Stock gear set? Can you give the trans code?
MikeHall
The gear set is whatever a WRX has in it in 2004. Here are some pictures of the parts. I can get the trans code and post it tomorrow.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
MikeHall
$1500 for the complete package including the EG33, transaxle, and conversion parts.

Mike
Andyrew
That is a KILLER price!!!! I wish I was local! Hell I wish I had the money!!!
RJMII
Are you willing to ship? Business to business freight would probably be most economical.
MikeHall
I sure will ship it to anywhere here in the US. The engine is located at a business where a forklift can load it right on the truck and I have lots of pallets to strap everything down on. Just let me know.

Mike
MikeHall
Bump, I know someone out there wants to build up a fast awesome sounding 914 with this setup.
sawtooth
Any details on the condition of the eg33?

EDIT: Found your separate post for the eg33 which has some details, thanks.
MikeHall
I bought a complete 92 SVX and drove it a bit before removing the engine. The car had like 108K miles on it and ran great. These engines are built to last and I have no doubt that it is in great shape internally.
thenewwazoo
Any chance you're willing to sell the 2WD conversion parts separately?
MikeHall
Well, it would kind of make these parts harder for me to sell as they will need the conversion parts for them to be of any good for a prospective buyer. If you want to pay full price for them which is $400 without the two week wait time if your ordered them from Australia, then I will sell them separate, otherwise I want to keep it as a package. I hope you understand where I am coming from. This is a killer package at a awesome price so I hope someone will pick it up soon otherwise It may be saved for something like a sand rail or something.

Thanks
Mike
pffft
pm sent
MikeHall
Bump.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.