Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Wide 4 lug alloys - 15" x8 1/4 $250
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
I have this set of wide 4x130 bolt pattern wheels. Looking for a set for your flared car but are still 4 lug bolt pattern. This is the set for you. These will only work on a flared 914. I have them on the front of my non flared car just as rollers. You can see in the photo's with weight on them they would hit the front fender. These are 15" wheels & measure 8 1/4" outside lip to outside lip. These will take a different lug as the ball seat is flat. They came off a car with stud inserts & nuts. It does not come with lugs or studs. One wheel has a curb rash shown. Still holds air with no problem.
Price reduced biggrin.gif . Come on help me fund my suby swap drooley.gif reduced to $250 o.b.o plus shipping
JRust
icon_bump.gif for price reduction piratenanner.gif
JRust
reduced to $250 plus shipping
JRust
icon_bump.gif
Woody
QUOTE(JRust @ Mar 18 2011, 02:44 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Just out of curiosity how much for shipping to 78201?
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades??
JRust
QUOTE(Woody @ Apr 7 2011, 02:54 PM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ Mar 18 2011, 02:44 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Just out of curiosity how much for shipping to 78201?

Figure on $100 for shipping. If it's less I'll refund the difference. LEt me know if you want them.
JRust
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Apr 7 2011, 03:16 PM) *

Are you open to any trades??

If you have any suby swap stuff I might be interested in that idea.gif
JRust
icon_bump.gif

Trying to get a car going for WCR. I could use some extra cash for stuff. I can deliver to WCR for free
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.