Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
plymouth37
For Sale:
Used adjustable rear Bilsteins with 180# progressive springs, these worked great when I pulled them, springs are rattle canned black, strut bodies show cosmetic wear but are in good shape. Part number: F4-B46-0179-HO Sold! plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Used Fiberglass Gt Rockers, I don't know what brand these are but they are pretty good quality, they have minor cosmetic scuffs in the gelcoat and a hand full of mounting holed drilled in them. They are in good used shape and fit well. $100 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
plymouth37
Getty Carbon Fiber Rear Lid, This lid is basically new, I have used it a couple times for fitment and that is it. It has a couple minor scuffs in the gelcoat but it fits great and is a really high quality piece. I am willing to trade it for a perfect stock steel rear lid plus $300, I will split shipping. I don't have a box for this so if you send me your lid I will send back the carbon lid in the same box. Anybody near Boulder CO is welcome to drive over to my place and we can swap out lids in my garage if that works better for some people.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
plymouth37
Fiberglass Gt Racing Lid, This lid is basically new, It has the pop up holes filled but these can be cut out in a matter of minutes if you haven't deleted the headlights. I have used it a couple times for fitment and that is it. It has a couple minor scuffs in the gelcoat, the lid itself fits well but the panel gaps were cut a little big, would be great for a race car or for someone who doesn't care about perfect gaps. I am willing to trade straight up for a perfect stock front steel lid, I will split shipping. I don't have a box for this so if you send me your lid I will send back the fiberglass lid in the same box. Anybody near Boulder CO is welcome to drive over to my place and we can swap out lids in my garage if that works better for some people.
Click to view attachment
You can see how the rockers fit in this pic.
Click to view attachment

If you want to just make an offer to buy either lid without a trade feel free to make me an offer and we can figure out shipping options.
Paypal is preferred, all parts sold as is.
johnek6
I am interested in 2 Bilstein Shock/Springs. I have a Paypal account. Let me know how this works. I am somewhat new to this site.

John
plymouth37
QUOTE(johnek6 @ Feb 11 2011, 04:09 PM) *

I am interested in 2 Bilstein Shock/Springs.

John

Another member just expressed interest in them, if he doesn't end up buying them you have dibs.
Thanks for the interest!
BuddyV
PM sent for rear lid and rockers....

Cheers!
johnek6
PM sent
plymouth37
Struts are sold, Thanks!
racerbvd
If only I was closer headbang.gif headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.