Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT- I don't care if it is an RT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Chrysler's "Man Van"

There was a commercial years ago showing a sports car, and the Devil tells the guy watching it "Dude, this is Hell. You are driving the Mini-Van" This is STILL a mom mobile.

IPB Image
Sleepin
I dunno Clay, I rented an '11 Toyota Sienna. Loved it.
pcar916
Yeah. It's only a man-cave if it has scotch and cigars that pop out at the push of a button. Wait, my car doesn't do that... I have some design work to do. Yep
zymurgist
You realize that y'all are discussing whether a minivan is manly enough, on a website devoted to what used to be considered a chick car.
Tom_T
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Feb 11 2011, 02:08 PM) *

You realize that y'all are discussing whether a minivan is manly enough, on a website devoted to what used to be considered a chick car.

Ken - it was only considered a "chick car" because it was far easier to attract the ladies, than a 356, 911 or 912! biggrin.gif

Proof in point!
Click to view attachment

PS - and if you're going to have a minivan in the family IMHO, at least make it something fun for camping & XC trips - even if the "four squirrels" back there get a bit wheezy! biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

shades.gif
Eric_Shea
I dunno Clay, I rented an '11 Toyota Sienna. Loved it.

Couple kids later, he hits his "Navy" weight and... Shazam, he's gay.
SLITS
confused24.gif Could he see over the steering wheel?
hot_shoe914
You all are forgetting one very important detail, Clay doesn't like driving anything he can stand up in. lol-2.gif poke.gif av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.