Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Beer Openers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
TC 914-8
Straight from the water jet we have created the first German engineered 914 Beer opener. My neighbor, Dieter, and I came up with the idea while having a beer in the garage beerchug.gif. Dieter, is first generation German, just to hear him say "Porsche" makes it sound right.
For now we make 914, 914-6, and 914-8, see the picts below. Pricing is $12.50USDea. including shipping and taxes in the US. Made of aircraft grade Stainless steel, will out last all 914's.
Pay Pal to TCIMBARRATO@msn.com, Pm me for check or MO (PREFERRED) order details.

Thanks for all the intrest and support.
This will work on BEER only beer3.gif . Trying to use it on pop or soda will result in slower lap times at the track.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

We have also expanded the line sawzall-smiley.gif to include some 911, GT3, Turbo, 928S and Carrera. I will extend a club member price of $14.95ea for non 914 openers (World Members only Includes shipping). Please include your screen name when ordering and what type you want. Checks prefered, Paypal TCIMBARRATO@msn.com
Thanks Again!!! piratenanner.gif driving.gif beerchug.gif

New 2112 Models have arrived
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those of you who missed out or want the latest in 914 beer opener technoligy (sp).
Dieter has revamped the design based on feedback recieved. sawzall-smiley.gif
We moved the eyelet to the end to keep your keys away from the froth of a freshly opened beer. Smaller compact design, Higher RPM rev limit based on shorter stroke larger bore.... beerchug.gif Made from the same aircraft grade stainless steel, virtually Indestructable. limited Lifetime warranty ( does not cover lost or stolen beer openers... poke.gif )
Same price $12.50 includes shipping to the US.
Here is a pict.
Click to view attachment

Other models still available....

IPB Image
Tom_T
Wut!!!! dry.gif

No "914S" openers!!?? confused24.gif

At least we should be able to have it in the non-official non-CW/O&H world of bottle openers! biggrin.gif
sooba_dave

Dammit! A few months ago, I purchased three of the 914 key fobs, of similar design, (dunno if it was from you?). They are very pretty, but don't open beer! chair.gif These are baddass, though. If things work out for me down at the "coinstar" machine, I'll be back! Nice work. beerchug.gif
porbmw
Just got my two....
Mighty fine!
Thanks
AZ914
I happened to win one of these at the Route 66 Classic (donated by Tony) and they are really sharp. A nice weight and the cuts are perfect. I even used it to open (a lot) of beer that night!

Thanks Tony!
TC 914-8
icon_bump.gif
dale73914
I'd love one of these.

Would you post one to Melbourne, Australia andif so , how much all up ???

CHeers

Dale
matt5596
Recieved mine today! piratenanner.gif

Just in time for Monday Night Football and beer3.gif

dale73914
Hi Tony,

Thanks for the reply.
I've paypalled you the money.

Can you please send me a '"914'' one.

Cheers

Dale
dale73914
Hey Tony,

My package arrived today.

They are great, nice and substantial, without being heavy.

Tested each one and working perfectly beer.gif

Thanks for going to the effort of posting to me in OZ, much appreciated.

Cheers

Dale

rjames
Got mine the other day. These are awesome and well priced. piratenanner.gif

Thank you, Tony!! smilie_pokal.gif
V8-914
Hi Are you still producing these?

If Yes, I'd like two. 1st one =914, 2nd one =914-8

I can Paypal right away...let me know price with shipping to USA (Greensboro North Carolina 27410)

Thx Wes
scott_in_nh
I'd like one to (914) to NH 03856
rmdinmd
Am interested in one if you still make them.

beer3.gif
no1uno
I'd like one, too.
ConeDodger
Tony, is it possible to get the redesigned model with the eyelet for the keys at the opposite end in the 914-6 design?

If so, I'll take two...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.