Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD -- FS: 1950 Plymouth Deluxe Coupe
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
sgomes
I'm trying to sell my father's 1950 Plymouth Deluxe. He is the original owner and has the original sales receipt! The car has been in storage since approximately 1978. It was running when it was stored.

We are not looking to make a ton of money from this sale. We just want to see it go to a good home where someone gives a shit about it.

A full album of pictures can be seen here.

Here is a couple just to give you an idea:

The Garage

The owner (my dad)

The Dash

You can email me at shannon.lgrizzly@gmail.com
mepstein
Google until you come across some forums and sites for that type of car similar to what we have on 914world and post your car.
GaroldShaffer
Man I just love old cars like this. Wish I had the room and extra $$ sad.gif

There is a very active vintage car club & hot rodder club here. I will forward this on to them. Hopefully you will find a good home for it.
sgomes
Thanks Garold! That's mostly why I posted it here. This non-club is a great community. We would like to see it go to a good home. Dad's turning 90 at the end of this month and I'd like to give him some good news. biggrin.gif
sgomes
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.