Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jersey guys,,, who knows this guy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
d914
I just got back my old PC back from the kids and found pics of the old car leaving and the guy who bought it.. I was wondering if anybody knows this guy or have seen my car.. Kind of curious..

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
detoxcowboy
I think thats is "The Situation" no longer with"J-Wow", it a Jersey Thing..

Sorry couldn't help myself.. Nice Car though, very nice
d914
been like 4-5 years ago,,, another life time!! smile.gif Could have sworn he said jersey... I have some pics of his garage and its snow covered... plus thats where Im originally from.. I was hoping to here it made it back to the track!!
Tom_T
QUOTE(d914 @ Feb 13 2011, 06:18 PM) *

I just got back my old PC back from the kids and found pics of the old car leaving and the guy who bought it.. I was wondering if anybody knows this guy or have seen my car.. Kind of curious..

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Sheeee...ooot! blink.gif That looks like the same neighborhood where my brother/sister-in-laws live in Kennesaw - Havenwood Ct. - anywhere close? confused24.gif
d914
7 miles..!!!! smile.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(d914 @ Feb 13 2011, 07:51 PM) *

7 miles..!!!! smile.gif

I may be back there when we visit our son at boot camp at Ft. Benning at the end of March &/or end of April, so if I have soe spare time in Kennesaw/ATL I'll give you a shout on here by PM.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
roadster fan
Hey,

Your old car is for sale in the classifieds!!!!!!!!

finder's fee? shades.gif

your old car is for sale by Pek771

Click to view attachment

Jim
rmital
....he'd be Pat located in Northwest NJ, out in the sticks. Haven't seen him around the websites for a while.
pek771
QUOTE(rmital @ Feb 19 2011, 05:38 AM) *

....he'd be Pat located in Northwest NJ, out in the sticks. Haven't seen him around the websites for a while.

Yes, Ray, it is the sticks.
Car is still in the trailer at work, basically the same as when I bought it. Changed the brakes in the front, welded up some additional braces in the rear. Has brand new Hoosiers on it. New 2.7 S cam Weber engine in the basement, AFNSX gearbox too.

Then, in no particular order, got sick for a year or so, got really busy at the second job I had with a startup company, had to get surgery, and have been getting the turbo 911 back together...

Just bought a house in AZ for down the road a few years...wifey said "do we really need four Porsches?" Well. of course we do! was evidently not an acceptable answer.

Anyway, that's why it's for sale. I will be ready to put it together next month, in case it doesn't sell biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.