Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: something for you racers on evil bay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lennies914
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...sQ5fAccessories biggrin.gif lol-2.gif

Read the description

Porsche 914 cooling impellor fan nice used with marking

For those of you who do not know where the timing marks are, this fan is marked for you! Although it has a few blades broken, they will not interfere with cooling and the markings make it great for you racers who need instant timing reference. Great buy. If you are looking for a perfect one, please see our other e bay auction.

Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.

Click to view attachment

TorqueJunkie
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Feb 13 2011, 11:04 PM) *

Now that is really funny...who would fall for that crap...oh you never know...
Dr Evil
This was up recently and has a thread all about it. Yup, its AA and BS stromberg.gif
ConeDodger
Oh... You mean it didn't sell the first time the ran it through? lol-2.gif
type47
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 13 2011, 08:29 PM) *

Oh... You mean it didn't sell the first time the ran it through? lol-2.gif

Yea, so they upped the price idea.gif
Cairo94507
Give me a break! That is down right embarrassing.
Dr Evil
Its shit like this that goes against any positive feelings that I try to culminate for AA.
sean_v8_914
OMG. this has got to be a joke, right? would they really do that to a 914 owner? that fan is scrap metal. it's like Mythbusters trying to polish a turd
sean_v8_914
I have never jumped in on any AA bashing sessions but this is beyond offensive. that fan will shake like a wet chihuawa with Parkinsons.
carr914
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Feb 14 2011, 10:40 AM) *

that will shake like a wet chihuawa with Parkinsons.

av-943.gif
FlatIV
Do you get a free kick in the nads with purchase? If not I am sure someone will volunteer to do it.

Andrew
dirk9141973
bootyshake.gif What a piece of crap!! I have one in parts pile with 1 broken fin and thought it was unusable !! $ 25 plus shipping
bandjoey
O take it easy. He's selling an impellor, not an impeller!.. Now that makes a difference. barf.gif

Pity the person that gets the impellor.
rhcb914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 14 2011, 08:32 AM) *

Its shit like this that goes against any positive feelings that I try to culminate for AA.

100% with you there! For all the good they do for the 914 community by reproducing NLA parts, this just negates it.

I would be ashamed of myself if I actually took someone's money for a part like that.

I don't know why George doesn't step up and put a stop to that crap.
Mark Henry
The Dr is selling his own brand of polish
Rand
Some people feel that $49 now is worth more than their reputation later.

I don't get it. It's like running a marketing campaign to make you look bad. screwy.gif

Some people never learn.
Rand
Hey George, does this stuff happen under your direction because you approve it or because you didn't know "Lionel" did it?
Dr Evil
And soiling a noble name like "Lionel" as in the beloved trains. Shame.
Rand
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 15 2011, 08:59 PM) *

And soiling a noble name like "Lionel" as in the beloved trains. Shame.

Apparently, some customers getting "railed" is just part of their business.
Rand
Lennie, you realize, you now have a "file" at AA. I'm not sure how it works, but apparently when you place an order they consult your file. And treat you accordingly, according to what they've said here. You can now expect less than their best service. biggrin.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Rand @ Feb 15 2011, 09:25 PM) *

You can now expect less than their best service.

Less than their best? Now that's a scary thought. pain30.gif yikes.gif
racerbvd
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Feb 14 2011, 07:40 AM) *

I have never jumped in on any AA bashing sessions but this is beyond offensive. that fan will shake like a wet chihuawa with Parkinsons.

So now you see what we are talking about, sad I know..
dflesburg
George ?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.