Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lose 5 lbs and keep it up all night long
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
boxstr
Thats right, you can lose 5 lbs and keep that big front trunk lid up all night long with the new Original CAMP 914 front trunk shox kit.
Easy to install. Remove both trunk springs,remove one bolt and install bracket, then install lower pivot ball, install shox and VOILA you are done. Kit contains shox for both right and left sides.
$40.00 mailed to your door in USA.
Foreign shpiments inquire.
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
boxstr
New ORIGINAL CAMP 914 front trunk shox kit.
seanery
Craig, how does it feel when closing? Do you have to push hard all the way?
boxstr
Sean No these are for keeping it up, when closing gravity takes over, you don not have to push down other than to get it to latch.
PS, Did you get my PM
on the logo to Jeroen??
CCL
ewdysar
Ordered my front trunk shocks kit last week, got them yesterday. They're going in tonight.

Great service Boxstr. IPB Image

Eric
vvaldez
QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 29 2004, 08:10 AM) *

Thats right, you can lose 5 lbs and keep that big front trunk lid up all night long with the new Original CAMP 914 front trunk shox kit.
Easy to install. Remove both trunk springs,remove one bolt and install bracket, then install lower pivot ball, install shox and VOILA you are done. Kit contains shox for both right and left sides.

Hello Craig, How do I order/payment to get a set for the front trunk lift kit?

Victor
grasshopper
hey craig, looks like a great product. I plan to buy a kit, but how do I get the springs out??? I am either afraid that it will go flying through the dash, or it will put a hole in ME! How do I remove them without killing myself?? If I get them off succefully, you can count on me buying a set!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Apr 29 2006, 01:48 PM) *

hey craig, looks like a great product. I plan to buy a kit, but how do I get the springs out??? I am either afraid that it will go flying through the dash, or it will put a hole in ME! How do I remove them without killing myself?? If I get them off succefully, you can count on me buying a set!

vice grips. or a long metal hanger.

grap the spring. lean back (toward front of car) and pull back and up... slowly lean forward.

DONE
grasshopper
thanks for the tips aaron. They didn't have as much force as I thought they would. Hey craig, you have a PM. Thanks locust.gif
grasshopper
wow! that was some quick shipping! Got it yesterday and installed it today. Great product craig!!
Click to view attachment
cconcepcion
QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 29 2004, 08:10 AM) *

Hi Craig, I've got f/g lids. Will this work?

Cesar
charliew
I put these on my 914 a coupla years ago and I went out the other day to check some 914 parts in the front trunk and they have already given up. My 86 and 88 fieros gas springs still work. Am I the only one this has happened too?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.