Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Repair Shops In Palm Springs CA?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
I will be moving my "4" out to my place in Palm Springs,is there any shops out there you guys would recommend ??
Thanks,914
silver74insocal
i know Lou (aka shulew) on here can tell you where to not take it. im just impressed that 18 people joined this forum before someone (you) took the name "914" smile.gif
The funny thing that I am "914" on three boards,World,Club,Pelican.Ive been a 914 owner for over 35+ years now... pray.gif

QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Feb 14 2011, 07:44 PM) *

i know Lou (aka shulew) on here can tell you where to not take it. im just impressed that 18 people joined this forum before someone (you) took the name "914" smile.gif

ConeDodger
I am stunned that someone who has been here on the forum since 10 minutes after the starting bell and who apparently owns a six has only 179 posts!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 15 2011, 10:13 AM) *

I am stunned that someone who has been here on the forum since 10 minutes after the starting bell and who apparently owns a six has only 179 posts!

I just met Alan in Palm Springs. We had a great time bench racing and talking about architecture.

Hey Alan, Send 76-914 a pm. (Kent) He lives on the other side of the mountain from Palm Springs. He may know who you can trust in that area.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 15 2011, 08:13 AM) *

Some of us are post whores... humpy.gif
Rick,
Thanks alot for the reply,I think the shot of us was when my back was freezing up,sorry...I wish we took a shot of us at the pool,your welcome anytime at our place.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(914 @ Feb 15 2011, 11:09 PM) *

Rick,
Thanks alot for the reply,I think the shot of us was when my back was freezing up,sorry...I wish we took a shot of us at the pool,your welcome anytime at our place.

I can hardly wait until I can get back out that way again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.