Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Early e-brake handle boot or rubber cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Cairo94507
OK, so I give up. I tried search and it was not my friend.

I am looking for the soft rubber bellows type boot that goes over the stock early model emergency brake handle that came on the sixes and probably the fours too. My car did not have one when I bought it and I need one. Anyone know where to find these?

Thanks for the help.
Michael
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Feb 14 2011, 11:58 PM) *

OK, so I give up. I tried search and it was not my friend.

I am looking for the soft rubber bellows type boot that goes over the stock early model emergency brake handle that came on the sixes and probably the fours too. My car did not have one when I bought it and I need one. Anyone know where to find these?

Thanks for the help.
Michael

Have you tried Pelican or AA?
Cairo94507
OK; it appears that I will just have to buy this from either AA or the Bird. I was hoping to find one without paying $80 plus shipping. That's OK though. Pat thanks for the reminder that sometimes "new" is the only option.
Michael
Cairo94507
Just to close this out, I received my emergency brake handle boot from Pelican and it is brand new in the Porsche bag. Cost $96 delivered but it was one of those parts I felt strongly about smile.gif
I am glad to have it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.