Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My new lift is now ready!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oldschool
After a few days of sanding and painting, I have placed the lift in its bay biggrin.gif
now I will be able to work sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif welder.gif some what easier laugh.gif Click to view attachment
fits real nice rolleyes.gif Click to view attachment
Tom_T

Looks good. Nice L80E too! smile.gif
phatnine11
NICE! Old School!
oldschool
QUOTE(phatnine11 @ Feb 15 2011, 09:48 AM) *

NICE! Old School!

beer3.gif Yeah man after seeing how easy it was to work on your car at your place...bam.
detoxcowboy
Alot better than dragging the jack down the busted up driveway then laying and rolling in the rocks,dirt and grease and other wettness, throwing clothess away monthly, hitting your head and sucking on a flashlight, losing hardware that is within 2ft. of you, draggin yourself out again and again because you left the tool you need out of reach or wrong size socket.. .. I 'm Jealous.. Nice..
Krieger
You can actually use a creeper now....maybe even one that is padded with a headrest and a cup holder! Cheers
rick 918-S
That cleaned up nice.
oldschool
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Feb 15 2011, 08:39 PM) *

Alot better than dragging the jack down the busted up driveway then laying and rolling in the rocks,dirt and grease and other wettness, throwing clothess away monthly, hitting your head and sucking on a flashlight, losing hardware that is within 2ft. of you, draggin yourself out again and again because you left the tool you need out of reach or wrong size socket.. .. I 'm Jealous.. Nice..

av-943.gif agree.gif that is so me lol-2.gif ..
oldschool
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 15 2011, 09:09 PM) *

That cleaned up nice.

yes I rolled on some cool gray paint blink.gif
JRust
Awesome! I want a scissor lift badly. I can never find one though. My search on Craigslist yields squat. Should I try something besides scissor lift?
oldschool
QUOTE(JRust @ Feb 15 2011, 09:18 PM) *

Awesome! I want a scissor lift badly. I can never find one though. My search on Craigslist yields squat. Should I try something besides scissor lift?

I found it on CL here is the before PhotosClick to view attachmentAfterClick to view attachment
Beach914
Nice job on the lift. I just picked up one in Crestline for a few bucks and I have it at my daughters boyfriends dealership for now. They use it daily and I get to use their two post high lift when I want. Someday I'll get it home so I can work on my projects in the garage instead of the driveway.
KELTY360
QUOTE(JRust @ Feb 15 2011, 09:18 PM) *

Jamie, this one has been on Seattle CL for a while now. Might be able to negotiate a better price. Scissor lift
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.