Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pedrini Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
I really like this finish on Pedrini's. It's just a little different than what's been posted here. Anyone know who did it?

I've read that Pedrini's don't polish but these look really polished on the edges.

Any info is great.
Grelber
Lindsay's up in Okie City can do that. Not cheap, but they are the best in the area. They matched 2 of my Fuchs to a set of Al Reed's, and you can't tell the difference.
zymurgist
Very nice. I like that look on the Mahles as well.
tomh
I did that to my Pedrini's also they look great but was a PINA to do!
Tom_T
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Feb 15 2011, 02:12 PM) *

I really like this finish on Pedrini's. It's just a little different than what's been posted here. Anyone know who did it?

I've read that Pedrini's don't polish but these look really polished on the edges.

Any info is great.

I think those might be some Italian (or something) made repros, which come polished or black with the polished ribs. They also do a Mahle 4-lug similarly. They sell on TheSamba all the time.
bandjoey
QUOTE(tomh @ Feb 15 2011, 06:31 PM) *

I did that to my Pedrini's also they look great but was a PINA to do!

The edges of my wheels are rough. It looks like a lot of metal to come off to put on a shine.
l
Did your wheels end up with a polished shine like these? If you can post a picture - thanks.
KELTY360
Those look great. Just as a reference point, I had a similar thing done to my Mahles when the car was repainted last year. I purposely wanted a flat appearance on the ribs and lip. Very pleased with the way it worked out.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.