Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GEZE Clamps...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Eric_Shea
Any interest Stateside in GEZE clamps? These would be "the" clamps used on the ST's, 914-6/GT's etc.

We've tracked them down but, they need to be in quantities so... gauging interest in a group buy at around $149.00 for a pair of large clamps. We're also looking at the possibility of supplying two more kits:

* The Real Deal Kit - All 4 clamps for those with the straight pipes (2 small and 2 large) @ $325.00 (smaller clamps are slightly more)
* 914-6/GT Kit which would include a 914-6/GT tranny mount bracket and 2 large clamps $249.00

With today's rate, this would make these about $40 less than the (E69) Mittlemotor units (pre-freight) and shipping would probably only be around $5.00 Whether it's for show or go these are a pretty trick addition.

Let me know your thoughts.
sixnotfour
popcorn[1].gif
FourBlades

Eric,

Do these work with a side shift transmission?

If so, I am interested in a set for my IMSA car.

Thanks,

John
Eric_Shea
Si Amigo... I'll mark you down for a set.

Do you want:

* A set of four like Jeff is showing above? This would be for a factory sport exhaust with megaphones.

* A 914-6/GT set? Two large with the GT tranny mount bracket also shown in Jeff's picture.

* Or just a set of the two large clamps?
porbmw
Let me know your thoughts.
[/quote]

Geez Eric, here are my thoughts.

You are leading me down a slippery slope. I assure myself that I"m gradually backfilling the money pit, and then you dangle another bauble...

At glacial speed, I"m working on getting the basically stock 6 done....Jake tells me I should consider a pair of the large clamps, and tranny mount bracket, for that car (I plan on running a stock appearance muffler, stock heat exchangers, so not sure why he hasn't suggested also the small clamps....do they work for that set up...or just overkill)

I DO still have plans one day of that other 6.....a GT tribute....headers, etc...so would need the full meal deal....with mount....

I'll firm this up with you after your comments, and Jake's

Thanks

kconway
Whoa...back up. First off, where do I get the muffler/header set up?
Eric_Shea
Paul,

I believe Jake is suggesting you use standard headers without the megaphone flares. These will bolt to a 911 sport muffler in the stock fashion. He's rightfully suggesting you get the tranny mount for the muffler and the two large clamps to tie it all together. wink.gif

Kevin (and Paul) A stock set of headers and a Sport muffler is all that's really neded. What Jeff is showing is a very rare factory sport muffler set up for a 914-6 GT. This allows a quick change between megaphones and the muffler (hence the clamps). I doubt many, if any of use will be utilizing the system to that potential this day-in-age.

If you have a six or GT clone already, the dual clamp kit will make it 20% faster... blink.gif
porbmw
Hi Eric
Thanks for the reply.
Can you put me down for the 2 large clamps and mount...for the basically stock 6
And the 4 clamps and mount for the gleam in the eye GT tribute....
Again, thanks.
sixnotfour
These are on the airplane heading to the good ole USA
Offically here.
Call Eric @ PMB Performance
http://www.pmbperformance.com/catalog.html
sixnotfour
icon_bump.gif
Eric_Shea
Here's the link:

http://www.pmbperformance.com/catalog/item...334/8877766.htm

Shipping now. wink.gif

Please select the 10.50 Flat Rate shipping for US or the $43.23 Flat Rate shipping for Europe and Asia.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.